|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 9 | Book 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Pammy and Linda peering at as they begin to walk toward the house in the tableau of hope that Ginny envisions?
2. Who does Ginny suddenly find to be quite charming, even though she hadn't thought this before?
3. Jess' father decided to take the day off from ____________ planting to host the pig roast for his son.
(a) Spring bean
4. Jess mentions he has 13 years of experience in ___________ farming as well as a shallow understanding of Buddhism.
5. Henry Dodge is a ___________ minister who is always giving sermons which will appeal to the farmers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ginny wonders why the musically talented Pete married Rose, and it seemed the only thing the two had in common was ___________.
2. What does Rose exclaim she wants to eat when she is out on her fancy dinner of celebration?
3. Which doctor appointment does Ginny drive Rose to on a Thursday as Rose cannot go by herself?
4. Who is the narrator of the story who begins the story by describing the setting where they grew up?
5. What was the name of the home kit model that John Cook and his new wife Edith bought years after the grandparents drained their land?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)