|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapter 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rose announces she has already fed Larry and that he was ________ because they allowed it.
2. What is the task Ginny is trying to accomplish, one that takes her until noon that morning?
(a) Washing dishes
(b) Polishing the wood
(d) Cleaning carpets
3. What does Jess ask Ginny to do when he surprises her by showing up at her house?
(a) Sleep with him
(b) Go for a walk
(c) Make him breakfast
(d) Give him a book
4. _____________ does not wear the customary goggles and accidentally sprays himself with anhydrous ammonia.
5. What does Pete say that he wants, even though his daughters have been waiting for hours during their long meeting?
(b) A new tractor
(d) A coat
Short Answer Questions
1. What was revealed under the marshland that once stood in the farm area that Larry now owns?
2. Ginny remembers back when she was young that she ate 27 __________ while she was sitting on the toilet.
3. Where do Ginny and Rose sit as they talk about what Larry might have to say about Rose's accusations?
4. Who upends the Monopoly game in Pete's lap when she hears the news of the unknown wedding?
5. It was easier to raise Caroline, Ginny admits, because she was an ____________ child.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)