|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 17 | Book 3: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rose announces she has already fed Larry and that he was ________ because they allowed it.
2. After the papers for the farm are signed, who decides to leave without saying goodbye and the car gone by the time anyone else notices?
3. Ginny's grandparents were the ones who arrived from ____________ to find their new farm land to not be up to their expectations.
4. Jess asks Ginny who Larry's favorite was of all of his girls as they are talking to each other. Who is the favorite?
(d) None of them
5. What is the task Ginny is trying to accomplish, one that takes her until noon that morning?
(a) Washing dishes
(b) Polishing the wood
(d) Cleaning carpets
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the home kit model that John Cook and his new wife Edith bought years after the grandparents drained their land?
2. Caroline calls and says she had just returned from New York and found a note on her desk saying ____________ had driven to Des Moines to find her.
3. Ginny takes her nieces, Pammy and Linda, to the __________ swimming pool on a hot and windy Friday in June.
4. What are Pammy and Linda peering at as they begin to walk toward the house in the tableau of hope that Ginny envisions?
5. Ginny's mother had not been afraid of _________, but afraid of the life her daughters would lead after that happened.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)