|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 17 | Book 3: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rose announces she has already fed Larry and that he was ________ because they allowed it.
2. It was easier to raise Caroline, Ginny admits, because she was an ____________ child.
3. Ginny's grandparents were the ones who arrived from ____________ to find their new farm land to not be up to their expectations.
4. Jess asks Ginny who Larry's favorite was of all of his girls as they are talking to each other. Who is the favorite?
(a) None of them
5. What is the task Ginny is trying to accomplish, one that takes her until noon that morning?
(a) Polishing the wood
(b) Cleaning carpets
(c) Washing dishes
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Ty and Pete installing when Ginny returned from the swimming pool with Pammy and Linda?
2. Rose thinks that Larry is perfecting his _______________ as he will continue to do during his retirement.
3. What was revealed under the marshland that once stood in the farm area that Larry now owns?
4. What has Rose been diagnosed with, which means she needs additional help with certain chores and tasks?
5. Which doctor appointment does Ginny drive Rose to on a Thursday as Rose cannot go by herself?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)