|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 17 | Book 3: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bought the air-conditioned International Harvester tractor in a bright red color, which annoyed Larry?
2. What do Rose and Ginny decide to do because the doctor appointment goes so well?
(a) Go to a bar
(b) Go shopping
(c) Go to the zoo
(d) Go home early
3. What does Jess ask Ginny to do when he surprises her by showing up at her house?
(a) Make him breakfast
(b) Go for a walk
(c) Give him a book
(d) Sleep with him
4. What did Larry do to the Ericson farm right after his wife died?
(a) Boarded it up
(b) Moved in
(c) Burned it down
(d) Gave it to Harold
5. It was easier to raise Caroline, Ginny admits, because she was an ____________ child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rose didn't bother sneaking out of the house when she was young; she exited at her leisure via the _____________.
2. What were Ty and Pete installing when Ginny returned from the swimming pool with Pammy and Linda?
3. Jess asks Ginny who Larry's favorite was of all of his girls as they are talking to each other. Who is the favorite?
4. Ginny's grandparents were the ones who arrived from ____________ to find their new farm land to not be up to their expectations.
5. Who does Ginny suddenly find to be quite charming, even though she hadn't thought this before?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)