|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 17 | Book 3: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ginny takes her nieces, Pammy and Linda, to the __________ swimming pool on a hot and windy Friday in June.
2. What has Rose been diagnosed with, which means she needs additional help with certain chores and tasks?
3. Who does Ginny suddenly find to be quite charming, even though she hadn't thought this before?
4. What did Larry do to the Ericson farm right after his wife died?
(a) Moved in
(b) Burned it down
(c) Boarded it up
(d) Gave it to Harold
5. Caroline calls and says she had just returned from New York and found a note on her desk saying ____________ had driven to Des Moines to find her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rose didn't bother sneaking out of the house when she was young; she exited at her leisure via the _____________.
2. Rose thinks that Larry is perfecting his _______________ as he will continue to do during his retirement.
3. It was easier to raise Caroline, Ginny admits, because she was an ____________ child.
4. What was revealed under the marshland that once stood in the farm area that Larry now owns?
5. What were Ty and Pete installing when Ginny returned from the swimming pool with Pammy and Linda?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)