|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 17 | Book 3: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry announces a plan to form a corporation with the farm, giving each of his daughters __________ of the ownership of the farm.
(a) One fifth
(b) One tenth
(c) One third
(d) One half
2. What were Ty and Pete installing when Ginny returned from the swimming pool with Pammy and Linda?
(b) A pool
(c) Air conditioner
(d) New windows
3. What does Jess ask Ginny to do when he surprises her by showing up at her house?
(a) Sleep with him
(b) Give him a book
(c) Go for a walk
(d) Make him breakfast
4. Ginny and her sister, Rose, raised Caroline the best they could after their ____________ died and could not help them.
5. Rose thinks that Larry is perfecting his _______________ as he will continue to do during his retirement.
(a) Poker face
(b) Quiet march to silence
(c) Death's head start
(d) Death's fercent gaze
Short Answer Questions
1. It was easier to raise Caroline, Ginny admits, because she was an ____________ child.
2. What was the name of the home kit model that John Cook and his new wife Edith bought years after the grandparents drained their land?
3. What does Rose exclaim she wants to eat when she is out on her fancy dinner of celebration?
4. What is the task Ginny is trying to accomplish, one that takes her until noon that morning?
5. What do Rose and Ginny decide to do because the doctor appointment goes so well?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)