|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapter 17 | Book 3: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry announces a plan to form a corporation with the farm, giving each of his daughters __________ of the ownership of the farm.
(a) One fifth
(b) One tenth
(c) One third
(d) One half
2. Jess asks Ginny who Larry's favorite was of all of his girls as they are talking to each other. Who is the favorite?
(a) None of them
3. What is the task Ginny is trying to accomplish, one that takes her until noon that morning?
(a) Cleaning carpets
(b) Washing dishes
(c) Polishing the wood
4. Ginny thinks back to when her house used to be owned by the ___________.
5. It was easier to raise Caroline, Ginny admits, because she was an ____________ child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bought the air-conditioned International Harvester tractor in a bright red color, which annoyed Larry?
2. How many land purchases were made in 1939, the year after Ginny's grandmother died, helping to make the farm even larger?
3. What was wrong with the farmland when Ginny's grandparents arrived in the United States?
4. Rose thinks that Larry is perfecting his _______________ as he will continue to do during his retirement.
5. What do Rose and Ginny decide to do because the doctor appointment goes so well?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)