|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4: Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dead children, due to miscarriages, does Ginny have in her history, leaving her longing for children?
2. Caroline calls and says she had just returned from New York and found a note on her desk saying ____________ had driven to Des Moines to find her.
3. What does the buffet table usually have an overabundance of when they set up for the picnic for the church's 1903 founding?
4. Who does Ginny suddenly find to be quite charming, even though she hadn't thought this before?
5. How do the Monopoly players find out about the wedding ceremony of the person they know well?
(a) Someone in the group lets it slip
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Ty and Pete installing when Ginny returned from the swimming pool with Pammy and Linda?
2. After the papers for the farm are signed, who decides to leave without saying goodbye and the car gone by the time anyone else notices?
3. Ginny's mother had not been afraid of _________, but afraid of the life her daughters would lead after that happened.
4. Larry is whining to everyone at the picnic instead of waiting for people to talk to him, mostly about the conditions at the _________.
5. ___________ says that just as their dreams are coming true, they are living in a nightmare as others have wrecked their dreams.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)