|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the first time, _________ believes she really feels herself, that she can speak with a certain moral authority.
2. Ginny cannot think of ________ without thinking of her room, which she cannot think of without thinking of her father.
(b) Her mother
3. Pammy and Linda decide to play with each other in another part of ________ house as the parents are playing a game.
4. Where had Ginny and Rose created their own little world when they were children in order to entertain each other?
(a) Their parent's room
(b) The large bay window
(c) The pond
(d) Their mother's closet
5. Jess decides to explain to others what the _______________ is and how it works after dismissing the idea of Larry changing his will.
(b) Peace Corp
(c) Works Progress Progress
(d) Nature Conservancy
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ does not wear the customary goggles and accidentally sprays himself with anhydrous ammonia.
2. Larry and his other lawyer, ___________, are suing to get the farm back from Rose and Ginny and the others.
3. What does Ginny add the poisonous herb to, knowing that Rose would probably not be able to resist?
4. ___________ divides her life into before and after the conversation with Rose.
5. __________ accuses Ginny and Rose of taking advantage of Larry, though he was the one who decided who to give the farm to.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)