|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ divides her life into before and after the conversation with Rose.
2. Who does Ginny remember always watching her as she got beat by Larry as a child, even though Ginny screamed?
(d) Her mother
3. What did Ginny forget on her way to the Chelsea that makes her turn around to go back to get them?
4. The women from the ___________ had taken everything away from the home of Ginny and Rose after their mother had died.
(a) Next door farm
(c) Lutheran church
(d) Farm supply store
5. What does Ginny add the poisonous herb to, knowing that Rose would probably not be able to resist?
(a) Chocolate cake
(d) Pork sausage
Short Answer Questions
1. Pammy and Linda decide to play with each other in another part of ________ house as the parents are playing a game.
2. __________ accuses Ginny and Rose of taking advantage of Larry, though he was the one who decided who to give the farm to.
3. __________ was always patient and good humored, always moving slowly forward.
4. Ginny allows herself to feel a little _________ by the rigidity of Larry's eating schedule during the breakfast time.
5. Larry and his other lawyer, ___________, are suing to get the farm back from Rose and Ginny and the others.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)