|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry and his other lawyer, ___________, are suing to get the farm back from Rose and Ginny and the others.
2. The women from the ___________ had taken everything away from the home of Ginny and Rose after their mother had died.
(b) Farm supply store
(c) Lutheran church
(d) Next door farm
3. _____________ does not wear the customary goggles and accidentally sprays himself with anhydrous ammonia.
4. __________ is complaining about the new red air conditioned Harvester tractor that was recently purchased.
5. What did Ginny forget on her way to the Chelsea that makes her turn around to go back to get them?
Short Answer Questions
1. For the first time, _________ believes she really feels herself, that she can speak with a certain moral authority.
2. ___________ divides her life into before and after the conversation with Rose.
3. Where had Ginny and Rose created their own little world when they were children in order to entertain each other?
4. What is the plant Ginny decides to use in order to help poison Rose so that she can finally escape the farm?
5. Who does Ginny remember always watching her as she got beat by Larry as a child, even though Ginny screamed?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)