|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ was always patient and good humored, always moving slowly forward.
2. Ginny cannot think of ________ without thinking of her room, which she cannot think of without thinking of her father.
(d) Her mother
3. Ginny allows herself to feel a little _________ by the rigidity of Larry's eating schedule during the breakfast time.
4. __________ accuses Ginny and Rose of taking advantage of Larry, though he was the one who decided who to give the farm to.
5. Where had Ginny and Rose created their own little world when they were children in order to entertain each other?
(a) The large bay window
(b) Their mother's closet
(c) The pond
(d) Their parent's room
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry and his other lawyer, ___________, are suing to get the farm back from Rose and Ginny and the others.
2. Who does Ginny remember always watching her as she got beat by Larry as a child, even though Ginny screamed?
3. Pammy and Linda decide to play with each other in another part of ________ house as the parents are playing a game.
4. __________ is complaining about the new red air conditioned Harvester tractor that was recently purchased.
5. What does Ginny add the poisonous herb to, knowing that Rose would probably not be able to resist?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)