|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ginny cannot think of ________ without thinking of her room, which she cannot think of without thinking of her father.
(c) Her mother
2. __________ is complaining about the new red air conditioned Harvester tractor that was recently purchased.
3. What is the plant Ginny decides to use in order to help poison Rose so that she can finally escape the farm?
(b) Bay leaf
4. When Ginny has the memory of her father abusing her, who does she scream for, though the person does not come to her aid?
5. Larry and his other lawyer, ___________, are suing to get the farm back from Rose and Ginny and the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Ginny and Rose created their own little world when they were children in order to entertain each other?
2. Who does Ginny remember always watching her as she got beat by Larry as a child, even though Ginny screamed?
3. For the first time, _________ believes she really feels herself, that she can speak with a certain moral authority.
4. __________ accuses Ginny and Rose of taking advantage of Larry, though he was the one who decided who to give the farm to.
5. Jess decides to explain to others what the _______________ is and how it works after dismissing the idea of Larry changing his will.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)