Book 1: Chapter 1 | Book 1: Chapter 2
* Ginny introduces the setting.
* Harold Clark decides to take a day off to have a pig roast.
* Larry Cook, Ginny, and Rose are invited.
* Caroline arrives unexpectedly.
Book 1: Chapter 3 | Book 1: Chapter 4
* Ginny thinks back on the history of the farm.
* Harold is happy to have a new red tractor and his son, Jess, back.
* Larry announces his plan to form a corporation.
* All agree with Larry and his idea, eventually.
Book 1: Chapter 5 | Book 1: Chapter 6
* Ginny and Ty eat and have breakfast readied for Larry.
* Marv, the banker, suggests signing the papers after church.
* After church, Ginny urges Caroline to make amends to Larry.
Book 1: Chapter 7 | Book 2: Chapter 8
* Ginny and Ty go over to Larry's house.
* Jess talks about his life over the past 13 years.
* Larry slams the door in Caroline's face and she leaves.
* Larry signs the papers.
* Larry saw no future in the...
This section contains 1,293 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)