Book 1: Chapter 1 | Book 1: Chapter 2
• Ginny introduces the setting.
• Harold Clark decides to take a day off to have a pig roast.
• Larry Cook, Ginny, and Rose are invited.
• Caroline arrives unexpectedly.
Book 1: Chapter 3 | Book 1: Chapter 4
• Ginny thinks back on the history of the farm.
• Harold is happy to have a new red tractor and his son, Jess, back.
• Larry announces his plan to form a corporation.
• All agree with Larry and his idea, eventually.
Book 1: Chapter 5 | Book 1: Chapter 6
• Ginny and Ty eat and have breakfast readied for Larry.
• Marv, the banker, suggests signing the papers after church.
• After church, Ginny urges Caroline to make amends to Larry.
Book 1: Chapter 7 | Book 2: Chapter 8
• Ginny and Ty go over to Larry's house.
• Jess talks about his life over the past 13 years.
• Larry slams the door in Caroline's face and she leaves.
• Larry signs the papers.
• Larry saw no future in the...
This section contains 1,583 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)