|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine does Leaphorn browse through when Marcy leaves to get him some information?
2. What is the name of the travel agency that Elliot uses?
3. What color glaze do the pots have that Friedman-Bernal is looking for?
4. What color blanket covers Friedman-Bernal when Leaphorn finds her?
5. What does Leaphorn read on the plane home from New York?
Essay Topic 1
Using examples from the book, discuss suspense and how the author uses suspense in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the reasons why Leaphorn decides to investigate Dr. Friedman-Bernal's disappearance.
Essay Topic 3
Chee is assigned to watch the Navajo Tribal Motor Pool. Discuss the case, why it is assigned to Chee, and why the case is later assigned to Sergeant Benally.
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)