|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Irene Musket leave in the refrigerator at Houk's place that she meant to take home?
2. What is the name of the travel agency that Elliot uses?
3. How old is the girl who seems to be in charge of the Tsaya Chapter House?
4. How long does Leaphorn believe it will take to float Friedman-Bernal on the kayaks down to Mexican Hat?
5. Where did a commuter plane take Leaphorn after his New York trip?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss how the author uses back stories to provide information about characters and to describe events that happened before the occurrences in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Compare Leaphorn and Chee. Show how the two men are different, and how they are alike.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Anasazi culture and how it related to the studies that Davis, Elliot, and Dr. Friedman-Bernal were doing at Chaco.
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)