Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Irene Musket leave in the refrigerator at Houk's place that she meant to take home?
2. What is the name of the travel agency that Elliot uses?
3. How old is the girl who seems to be in charge of the Tsaya Chapter House?
4. How long does Leaphorn believe it will take to float Friedman-Bernal on the kayaks down to Mexican Hat?
5. Where did a commuter plane take Leaphorn after his New York trip?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 5, Chee remembers an aphorism his uncle frequently told him, "When you're tired of walking up a long hill you think about how easy it's going to be walking down." Discuss the meaning of this aphorism and whether it came true for Chee.
Essay Topic 2
It takes awhile, but Chee finally realizes that he is done with his relationship with Mary Landon. Discuss the signs that Chee is finished with his relationship with Mary Landon.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss suspense and how the author uses suspense in the novel.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)