Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Irene Musket leave in the refrigerator at Houk's place that she meant to take home?
2. What is the name of the travel agency that Elliot uses?
3. How old is the girl who seems to be in charge of the Tsaya Chapter House?
4. How long does Leaphorn believe it will take to float Friedman-Bernal on the kayaks down to Mexican Hat?
5. Where did a commuter plane take Leaphorn after his New York trip?
Essay Topic 1
DuMont says that "One doesn't buy merely the object. One wants what goes with it. The history." Discuss what DuMont means that one buys the history of an object and how that relates to his desire to speak with Leaphorn.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Brigham Houk and his problems.
Essay Topic 3
Chee is assigned to watch the Navajo Tribal Motor Pool. Discuss the case, why it is assigned to Chee, and why the case is later assigned to Sergeant Benally.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)