Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Irene Musket leave in the refrigerator at Houk's place that she meant to take home?
2. What is the name of the travel agency that Elliot uses?
3. How old is the girl who seems to be in charge of the Tsaya Chapter House?
4. How long does Leaphorn believe it will take to float Friedman-Bernal on the kayaks down to Mexican Hat?
5. Where did a commuter plane take Leaphorn after his New York trip?
Essay Topic 1
Leaphorn believes that the case of the stolen backhoe and the missing person case overlap. Discuss why the case of the stolen backhoe and the missing person case overlap.
Essay Topic 2
Leaphorn enjoys the rain in New York City and purchases the first umbrella he has ever owned. Discuss why the rain is so special to Leaphorn and why he has never owned an umbrella.
Essay Topic 3
Compare Leaphorn and Chee. Show how the two men are different, and how they are alike.
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)