|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Watersprinkler Canyon?
(a) Grand Gulch Canyon.
(b) Many Ruins Canyon.
(c) Dark Canyon.
(d) Chaco Canyon.
2. Approximately how high do the cliffs of Many Ruins Canyon rise above a narrow, sandy bottom?
(a) 1,500 feet.
(b) Nearly 2,000 feet.
(c) Almost 1,000 feet.
(d) 1,200 feet.
3. What is the name of the pilot who will fly Chee in a helicopter?
(a) Andy Travis.
(b) Pete Ziegler.
(c) Ed King.
(d) Bob Downing.
4. Where does Pete say she might go to avoid the winter?
5. What does Chee find inside a sack in Elliot's apartment?
(a) 7 human mandibles.
(b) 2 human skulls.
(c) 4 human ulnas.
(d) 5 human tibias.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since when had Harrison Houk known he was smarter than most people?
2. What color is the poncho that Leaphorn finds in the kayak Friedman-Bernal abandoned?
3. Who does Brigham believe brought Friedman-Bernal to the area?
4. How long has Flight Contractors been renting helicopters to Elliot?
5. Where was Elliot to begin his air journey to Washington?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)