|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color facial hair does the helicopter pilot have who flies Chee?
2. At the end of Chapter 14, what direction does Leaphorn drive out of Window Rock?
3. What does Dr. Arnold study?
4. What is the tribe of Chee's grandfather?
(a) Many Goats Clan.
(b) Waters Flow Together Clan.
(c) Mountain Cove Clan.
(d) Bitter Water Clan.
5. Where did Houk leave a note for Irene?
(a) Bulletin board.
(b) Kitchen counter.
(c) Screen door.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Leaphorn believe it will take to float Friedman-Bernal on the kayaks down to Mexican Hat?
2. Who does Brigham believe brought Friedman-Bernal to the area?
3. What does Leaphorn read on the plane home from New York?
4. What color are L. G. Marcy's eyes?
5. How far up the canyon where Friedman-Bernal abandoned her kayak does Leaphorn find evidence of modern human occupancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Leaphorn ask Irene Musket to do for him as he took out the kayak?
2. Where did Etcitty find the pot that DuMont purchased?
3. What petroglyphs does Leaphorn see on the cliffs after he leaves the kayak?
4. What does Leaphorn believe that Elliot will try to do as they carry Friedman-Bernal?
5. What would Pete do if she left to live with her boyfriend?
6. What does Irene Musket say about Houk's trips in the kayak?
7. How does Arnold know that Friedman-Bernal took his kayak?
8. What did Elliot hope to study at Watersprinkler Canyon?
9. Why does Leaphorn light a fire?
10. What tracks does Leaphorn discover in the area where Friedman-Bernal left her kayak?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)