|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chee finds Nakai, how many hours has he spent in his pickup that day?
(a) 15 hours.
(b) About 12 hours.
(c) At least 10 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
2. Where was Elliot to begin his air journey to Washington?
3. What did Irene Musket leave in the refrigerator at Houk's place that she meant to take home?
4. What weapon does Brigham use to stop Elliot?
(a) Heavy stick.
(c) Bow and arrow.
(d) A rock.
5. How long has Flight Contractors been renting helicopters to Elliot?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4-5 years.
(c) 2-3 years.
(d) 6 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Harrison Houk when he realizes that he had not been smart enough?
2. What type of bushes are on both sides of the gate on Dr. Arnold's property?
3. What does Leaphorn read on the plane home from New York?
4. What is the name of the state that the girl at the Tsaya Chapter House overheard Nakai mention?
5. When might Friedman-Bernal have licensed a pistol in Wisconsin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Arnold believe that Friedman-Bernal might have taken his kayak?
2. Where does Houk consider hiding?
3. Where did Etcitty find the pot that DuMont purchased?
4. What does Irene Musket say about Houk's trips in the kayak?
5. How does Arnold know that Friedman-Bernal took his kayak?
6. When Leaphorn sees a snowy egret, what does he compare it to?
7. What does Chee learn when he calls the travel agency that Elliot uses?
8. Why does Leaphorn light a fire?
9. What petroglyphs does Leaphorn see on the cliffs after he leaves the kayak?
10. When Leaphorn climbs a cliff, who is standing waiting for him?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)