|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Brigham use to stop Elliot?
(a) A rock.
(b) Bow and arrow.
(d) Heavy stick.
2. How long has Flight Contractors been renting helicopters to Elliot?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 4-5 years.
(d) 2-3 years.
3. When would Houk go down the river in his kayak?
(a) Every other month.
(b) Every quarter moon.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Every full moon.
4. Where does Richard DuMont live?
(a) East 90th St.
(b) East 78th St.
(c) West 87th St.
(d) West 54th St.
5. Since when had Harrison Houk known he was smarter than most people?
(a) When he was a young child.
(b) When he was 20.
(c) His 30's.
(d) His early teens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are L. G. Marcy's eyes?
2. Where would Friedman-Bernal usually ask Arnold to pick her up if she was using his kayak?
3. What is the name of the travel agency that Elliot uses?
4. What does Dr. Arnold study?
5. Where did a commuter plane take Leaphorn after his New York trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Elliot hope to study at Watersprinkler Canyon?
2. What does Chee learn when he calls the travel agency that Elliot uses?
3. Where did Etcitty find the pot that DuMont purchased?
4. What does Irene Musket say about Houk's trips in the kayak?
5. Where does Houk consider hiding?
6. What does Amos Whistler say about the area where the pots came from that interest Friedman-Bernal?
7. What does Leaphorn believe that Elliot will try to do as they carry Friedman-Bernal?
8. What has been a major source of satisfaction for Harrison Houk for most of his life?
9. What reason does Nakai give for leaving his tent trailer?
10. What tracks does Leaphorn discover in the area where Friedman-Bernal left her kayak?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)