|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river does Leaphorn float down in Houk's kayak?
(a) Colorado River.
(b) Green River.
(c) San Miguel River.
(d) San Juan.
2. What did DuMont pay for the Anasazi pot he purchased?
3. How long does Leaphorn believe it will take to float Friedman-Bernal on the kayaks down to Mexican Hat?
(a) 7 or 8 hours.
(b) 5 or 6 hours.
(c) 1 or 2 hours.
(d) 3 or 4 hours.
4. What part of Friedman's body is broken?
5. What day did Irene Musket find Houk's body in the barn?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old is Arnold?
2. When would Houk go down the river in his kayak?
3. What simile does Houk use to compare how his mind worked when he was younger?
4. How far below the Bluff bridge, does Leaphorn allow the kayak drift into a sandbar?
5. How many times was Houk shot?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)