|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are in Nakai's congregation on the fringe of the Checkerboard Reservation?
(a) Maybe 70 people.
(b) 85 people.
(c) 35 people.
(d) Maybe 60 people.
2. What did Chee send his girlfriend once?
(a) A dozen roses.
(b) A painting.
(c) A pregnant cat.
(d) A book.
3. When was Nelson's auction house founded?
4. How old is Bob Luna's son?
(b) About 13.
(d) About 11.
5. How many days does Leaphorn's "terminal leave" run?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountains can be seen from the place where Nails and Etcitty were killed?
2. From what Indian tribe is Reverend Tafoya from?
3. What type of pistol does Dr. Friedman-Bernal carry?
4. Where does Bernie Tso say that the driver of the Plymouth works?
5. How far would it be to drive from the outlier site at the eastern boundary of Chaco and Chaco Mesa if a road existed between the two places?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chee do when he learns who the drunk was that caused a disturbance at the 7-Eleven?
2. When Leaphorn climbs a cliff, who is standing waiting for him?
3. What has been a major source of satisfaction for Harrison Houk for most of his life?
4. While Houk is in the barn considering his fate, what does he realize he should have known?
5. What has Houk done during his life?
6. What does Amos Whistler say about the area where the pots came from that interest Friedman-Bernal?
7. What does Irene Musket say about Houk's trips in the kayak?
8. How did Leaphorn's wife, Emma die?
9. What does Leaphorn believe that Elliot will try to do as they carry Friedman-Bernal?
10. Why does Leaphorn believe that the backhoe case and Dr. Friedman-Bernal's case overlap?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)