|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Leaphorn's wife?
2. Where does Leaphorn live?
(a) Rock Springs.
(c) Window Rock.
3. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see on the wall of pictographs that she believes is a Navajo pictograph?
4. Where does Pete's former boyfriend live now?
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York City.
5. When was Nelson's auction house founded?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bags were originally in a package of wastebasket liners found where the men were murdered?
2. How long are the ceremonies that a hatathali performs?
3. How many employees work for the Navajo Tribal Police?
4. What did Pete's former boyfriend do for a living?
5. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal hear up in the canyon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chee do when he learns who the drunk was that caused a disturbance at the 7-Eleven?
2. How is Dr. Friedman-Bernal described as she makes her moonlit hike in the desert?
3. How did Leaphorn remember calls traveling when they used a Navajo Communications Company telephone line?
4. Who saw the theft of a backhoe and why didn't they report it?
5. What poster hangs on the wall where Thatcher and Leaphorn are waiting at the Chaco visitors' center?
6. Who is Bo Arnold?
7. What does Chee want to do when he discovers all the bones near the dead men?
8. What does Leaphorn say about Chee and what is a hatathali?
9. Why is it difficult to have secrets at Chaco?
10. Who is Lehman?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)