|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Etcitty when he died?
2. How many bags were originally in a package of wastebasket liners found where the men were murdered?
3. When was the last time that Nakai saw Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
(a) September 23.
(b) October 4.
(c) September 14.
(d) October 11.
4. How far do the Luna children ride the bus to school?
(a) 80 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 35 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
5. From what Indian tribe is Reverend Tafoya from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are in Nakai's congregation on the fringe of the Checkerboard Reservation?
2. What mountains can be seen from the place where Nails and Etcitty were killed?
3. What is Chee wearing when he spots the Plymouth that was with the truck that took the backhoe?
4. Where does Bernie Tso say that the driver of the Plymouth works?
5. Where is Dr. Delbert Devanti from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lines the shelves on either side of a formal fireplace in DuMont's home?
2. What does Leaphorn believe that Elliot will try to do as they carry Friedman-Bernal?
3. Describe Chee's sweat bath.
4. Why does Leaphorn believe that the backhoe case and Dr. Friedman-Bernal's case overlap?
5. Where does Arnold believe that Friedman-Bernal might have taken his kayak?
6. What problems does Tso tell Pete that the car had before Chee wrecked it?
7. When Leaphorn sees a snowy egret, what does he compare it to?
8. How is Dr. Friedman-Bernal described as she makes her moonlit hike in the desert?
9. Why does Detective McGee from the Utah State Police wish to speak with Leaphorn?
10. Where had Leaphorn seen the man who is playing the guitar at the revival meeting before?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)