|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leaphorn have for breakfast the morning after talking with Nakai?
(a) Sausage and fried eggs.
(b) Dried cereal.
(c) Pancakes and scrambled eggs.
(d) Fruit and yogurt.
2. How many miles are on the odometer of the car that Janet Pete wishes to buy?
3. Where does Bo Arnold hide the key to his house?
(a) On a hook in an outbuilding.
(b) Under a flower box.
(c) Under a loose step.
(d) Under a rock.
4. How many days does Leaphorn's "terminal leave" run?
5. From what Indian tribe is Reverend Tafoya from?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how far is Nakai's revival tent from Leaphorn's home?
2. When did Dr. Friedman-Bernal disappear?
3. Where do Davis and Elliott tell Leaphorn that Dr. Friedman-Bernal has discovered a certain potter and her work?
4. What did Pete's former boyfriend do for a living?
5. What mountains can be seen from the place where Nails and Etcitty were killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Tso tell Pete that the car had before Chee wrecked it?
2. Why does Chee believe that the person who was working in the area where Nails and Etcitty died knew what he was doing?
3. What is the tradition of the Dineh regarding the dead?
4. What does Chee do when he learns who the drunk was that caused a disturbance at the 7-Eleven?
5. Why is it difficult to have secrets at Chaco?
6. How did Dr. Friedman-Bernal make it appear that she was going to Farmington?
7. What items do Davis and Elliott think are missing from Dr. Friedman-Bernal's apartment?
8. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see near a pool of water?
9. What does Leaphorn say about Chee and what is a hatathali?
10. How does Chee damage the car Janet Pete wants to buy?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)