|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what time does Chee find the truck and missing backhoe?
(a) Around 3 a.m.
(b) Around 1 a.m.
(c) Near dawn.
(d) After dusk.
2. What is the name of Leaphorn's clan?
(a) Folded Arms People.
(b) Big Deer People.
(d) Red Forehead.
3. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's ex-husband's first name?
4. What is the most painful injury for Dr. Friedman-Bernal when she falls?
5. Where did Dr. Friedman-Bernal tell everyone that she was going?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Chee finishes checking out the roads leading from the Star Lake Pump Station that Nails serviced while he worked for Wellserve, Inc.?
2. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal hear up in the canyon?
3. How old is Bob Luna's son?
4. When was the last time that Nakai saw Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
5. From what direction does the wind blow during the night in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Dr. Friedman-Bernal described as she makes her moonlit hike in the desert?
2. What does Chee do when he learns who the drunk was that caused a disturbance at the 7-Eleven?
3. Where had Leaphorn seen the man who is playing the guitar at the revival meeting before?
4. What changes has Leaphorn made in his bedroom to help him not think so much about Emma?
5. Why did Rev. Tafoya become a Christian?
6. Who does Chee believe died first, Nails or Etcitty, and why?
7. How did Leaphorn remember calls traveling when they used a Navajo Communications Company telephone line?
8. What is the job of the contract archaeology team that Maxie Davis and Dr. Friedman-Bernal worked with?
9. How does Chee damage the car Janet Pete wants to buy?
10. Why aren't Dr. Friedman-Bernal's hands a lady's hands?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)