|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bullets did Dr. Friedman-Bernal bring with her?
2. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. How many Anasazi sites have been estimated to be on the Colorado Platau?
(b) More than a hundred thousand.
(d) More than fifty thousand.
4. How many adults live in the isolated Chaco Park Service society?
(c) A dozen.
(d) A half dozen.
5. How many jaw bones does Chee find lined up in a row?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Chee is spending time going back and forth to check the security at the motor pool, where does he go to deal with a disturbance?
2. What type of pottery is found in the area where the two men were murdered?
3. How long ago did Dr. Friedman-Bernal pitch a tent in the area where she is hiking?
4. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see on the wall of pictographs that she believes is a Navajo pictograph?
5. What does Leaphorn have for breakfast the morning after talking with Nakai?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mrs. Luna describe Elliott?
2. Who saw the theft of a backhoe and why didn't they report it?
3. Why does Chee believe that the person who was working in the area where Nails and Etcitty died knew what he was doing?
4. What items do Davis and Elliott think are missing from Dr. Friedman-Bernal's apartment?
5. Who is Lehman?
6. What does Leaphorn say about Chee and what is a hatathali?
7. What changes has Leaphorn made in his bedroom to help him not think so much about Emma?
8. What does Thatcher say about Harrison Houk?
9. How did Dr. Friedman-Bernal make it appear that she was going to Farmington?
10. How is Dr. Friedman-Bernal described as she makes her moonlit hike in the desert?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)