|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fine for tampering with an odometer?
2. Where are phone calls routed now that they don't use the Navajo Communications Company telephone line?
(d) Sante Fe.
3. Where did Chee have a girlfriend?
(b) Twin Lakes.
4. How many bullets did Dr. Friedman-Bernal bring with her?
5. How many days does Leaphorn's "terminal leave" run?
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does Leaphorn read on Sunday morning?
2. What is the clan of Irene Musket's mother?
3. In Chapter 5, where does Chee have to deliver a witness to an FBI office?
4. How long ago did Dr. Friedman-Bernal pitch a tent in the area where she is hiking?
5. When was Nelson's auction house founded?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Chee's sweat bath.
2. Why did Rev. Tafoya become a Christian?
3. Where had Leaphorn seen the man who is playing the guitar at the revival meeting before?
4. What is the tradition of the Dineh regarding the dead?
5. What poster hangs on the wall where Thatcher and Leaphorn are waiting at the Chaco visitors' center?
6. What problems does Tso tell Pete that the car had before Chee wrecked it?
7. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see near a pool of water?
8. Who saw the theft of a backhoe and why didn't they report it?
9. Why does Leaphorn decide to investigate Dr. Friedman-Bernal's disappearance?
10. What does Chee do when he learns who the drunk was that caused a disturbance at the 7-Eleven?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)