|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thatcher and Leaphorn arrive at Chaco, how many days has it been since Bob Luna reported that Eleanor Friedman-Bernal was missing?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 15 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 12 days.
2. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's religious background?
3. Where does Pete's former boyfriend live now?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York City.
4. What time is it when Dr. Friedman-Bernal stops to adjust her pack and checks the time?
(a) 11.10 changing to 11:11.
(d) 10:11 changing to 10:12.
5. How far do the Luna children ride the bus to school?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 80 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 20 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dr. Delbert Devanti from?
2. How many degrees has Leaphorn moved his bed?
3. What type of car does Janet Pete wish to buy?
4. What is the clan of Irene Musket's mother?
5. How many days does Leaphorn's "terminal leave" run?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes has Leaphorn made in his bedroom to help him not think so much about Emma?
2. What problems does Tso tell Pete that the car had before Chee wrecked it?
3. How is Dr. Friedman-Bernal described as she makes her moonlit hike in the desert?
4. Why does Chee believe that the person who was working in the area where Nails and Etcitty died knew what he was doing?
5. Who is Lehman?
6. How did Leaphorn's wife, Emma die?
7. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see near a pool of water?
8. How did Leaphorn remember calls traveling when they used a Navajo Communications Company telephone line?
9. What does Chee want to do when he discovers all the bones near the dead men?
10. Who saw the theft of a backhoe and why didn't they report it?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)