|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chee send his girlfriend once?
(a) A pregnant cat.
(b) A book.
(c) A dozen roses.
(d) A painting.
2. How many employees work for the Navajo Tribal Police?
3. What car does Janet Pete drive that she wants to trade in on a different car?
4. Where are phone calls routed now that they don't use the Navajo Communications Company telephone line?
(c) Sante Fe.
5. What newspaper does Leaphorn read on Sunday morning?
(a) Gallup Independent.
(b) Arizona Republic News.
(c) Rio Rancho Observer.
(d) Albuquerque Journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far do the Luna children ride the bus to school?
2. When was the last time that Nakai saw Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
3. What is the name of the Luna's daughter?
4. How many jaw bones does Chee find lined up in a row?
5. What type of tire tracks are left by the truck that moved the stolen backhoe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Bo Arnold?
2. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see near a pool of water?
3. Why does Leaphorn believe that the backhoe case and Dr. Friedman-Bernal's case overlap?
4. Describe Chee's sweat bath.
5. Who saw the theft of a backhoe and why didn't they report it?
6. How did Dr. Friedman-Bernal make it appear that she was going to Farmington?
7. How did Leaphorn remember calls traveling when they used a Navajo Communications Company telephone line?
8. What does Chee do when he learns who the drunk was that caused a disturbance at the 7-Eleven?
9. Why aren't Dr. Friedman-Bernal's hands a lady's hands?
10. Why does Chee believe that the person who was working in the area where Nails and Etcitty died knew what he was doing?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)