|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. Where are phone calls routed now that they don't use the Navajo Communications Company telephone line?
(d) Sante Fe.
3. What type of a vehicle was following the truck loaded with the backhoe?
(a) Chevy two-door sedan.
(b) Ford four-door sedan.
(c) Dodge four-door sedan.
(d) Plymouth two-door sedan.
4. While Chee is spending time going back and forth to check the security at the motor pool, where does he go to deal with a disturbance?
(c) Town & Country Food Stores.
5. What type of pottery is found in the area where the two men were murdered?
(a) St. John's Polychrome.
(c) Pueblo III.
(d) Tusayan Gray Ware.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Chee finishes checking out the roads leading from the Star Lake Pump Station that Nails serviced while he worked for Wellserve, Inc.?
2. Where do Leaphorn and Thatcher eat breakfast in Chapter 8?
3. How far would it be to drive from the outlier site at the eastern boundary of Chaco and Chaco Mesa if a road existed between the two places?
4. Where does Lehman teach?
5. What did Chee send his girlfriend once?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Tso tell Pete that the car had before Chee wrecked it?
2. How did Dr. Friedman-Bernal make it appear that she was going to Farmington?
3. What does Thatcher say about Harrison Houk?
4. How did Leaphorn's wife, Emma die?
5. Who is Bo Arnold?
6. What is the job of the contract archaeology team that Maxie Davis and Dr. Friedman-Bernal worked with?
7. Who is Lehman?
8. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see near a pool of water?
9. What changes has Leaphorn made in his bedroom to help him not think so much about Emma?
10. Why does Chee believe that the person who was working in the area where Nails and Etcitty died knew what he was doing?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)