|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chee find the truck?
(a) In a cluster of juniper.
(b) In a cave.
(c) Under a rock overhang.
(d) In a cluster of mesquite.
2. Where is Maxie Davis working when Thatcher and Leaphorn go to Chaco?
(a) Site BC73.
(b) Site BC129.
(c) Site BC213.
(d) Site BC57.
3. What time is it when Dr. Friedman-Bernal stops to adjust her pack and checks the time?
(b) 10:11 changing to 10:12.
(d) 11.10 changing to 11:11.
4. How many bags were originally in a package of wastebasket liners found where the men were murdered?
5. When did the Mormons settle the area where Thatcher and Leaphorn drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far do the Luna children ride the bus to school?
2. How far would it be to drive from the outlier site at the eastern boundary of Chaco and Chaco Mesa if a road existed between the two places?
3. What type of pistol does Dr. Friedman-Bernal carry?
4. How many employees work for the Navajo Tribal Police?
5. What did Chee send his girlfriend once?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chee do when he learns who the drunk was that caused a disturbance at the 7-Eleven?
2. What poster hangs on the wall where Thatcher and Leaphorn are waiting at the Chaco visitors' center?
3. How does Chee damage the car Janet Pete wants to buy?
4. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see near a pool of water?
5. What changes has Leaphorn made in his bedroom to help him not think so much about Emma?
6. How did Leaphorn's wife, Emma die?
7. What does Leaphorn say about Chee and what is a hatathali?
8. Where had Leaphorn seen the man who is playing the guitar at the revival meeting before?
9. Who is Lehman?
10. Who is Bo Arnold?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)