|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's ex-husband's first name?
2. How long ago was Leaphorn involved in a hunt for Houk's son?
(a) Almost 30 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) Almost 20 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. What is the name of the Luna's daughter?
4. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see on the wall of pictographs that she believes is a Navajo pictograph?
5. To whom did the tire dealer sell the tires that matched the tracks left by a truck that hauled away the stolen backhoe?
(a) A Navajo Indian.
(c) A Chaco park employee.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pete's former boyfriend live now?
2. Where does Lehman teach?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 2, how far has Leaphorn driven?
4. What is the date when Pete and Chee talk about their broken relationships?
5. In Chapter 5, where does Chee have to deliver a witness to an FBI office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Leaphorn light a fire?
2. What problems does Tso tell Pete that the car had before Chee wrecked it?
3. What is the last thing that Houk does before someone comes for him?
4. What lines the shelves on either side of a formal fireplace in DuMont's home?
5. What does Leaphorn say about Chee and what is a hatathali?
6. Why does Chee believe that the person who was working in the area where Nails and Etcitty died knew what he was doing?
7. What does Irene Musket say about Houk's trips in the kayak?
8. Why does Detective McGee from the Utah State Police wish to speak with Leaphorn?
9. How does Chee damage the car Janet Pete wants to buy?
10. Why is it difficult to have secrets at Chaco?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)