|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Mormons settled the area where Thatcher and Leaphorn drive?
2. What type of a vehicle was following the truck loaded with the backhoe?
(a) Chevy two-door sedan.
(b) Dodge four-door sedan.
(c) Ford four-door sedan.
(d) Plymouth two-door sedan.
3. Where does Chee spend the afternoon hunting for a fellow who'd broken his brother-in-law's leg?
(b) Flora Vista.
(c) Teec Nos Pos.
(d) La Plata.
4. When was Nelson's auction house founded?
5. What is the date when Pete and Chee talk about their broken relationships?
(a) October 29.
(b) November 1.
(c) October 31.
(d) November 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are the ceremonies that a hatathali performs?
2. Where is Dr. Delbert Devanti from?
3. Which sheriff did Bob Luna call regarding the disappearance of Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
4. How old is Bob Luna's son?
5. What is the fine for tampering with an odometer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mrs. Luna describe Elliott?
2. Why does Leaphorn believe that the backhoe case and Dr. Friedman-Bernal's case overlap?
3. How did Dr. Friedman-Bernal make it appear that she was going to Farmington?
4. How is Dr. Friedman-Bernal described as she makes her moonlit hike in the desert?
5. Why does Leaphorn decide to investigate Dr. Friedman-Bernal's disappearance?
6. Who is Lehman?
7. Why did Rev. Tafoya become a Christian?
8. Who does Chee believe died first, Nails or Etcitty, and why?
9. Where had Leaphorn seen the man who is playing the guitar at the revival meeting before?
10. How did Leaphorn's wife, Emma die?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)