|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle does Nakai use to pull a trailer?
(a) Chevy pickup.
(b) Cadillac sedan.
(c) Ford pickup.
(d) Dodge minivan.
2. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see on the wall of pictographs that she believes is a Navajo pictograph?
3. What type of pottery is found in the area where the two men were murdered?
(b) Tusayan Gray Ware.
(c) St. John's Polychrome.
(d) Pueblo III.
4. What is the fine for tampering with an odometer?
5. What color was the hat that Leaphorn found that belonged to Houk's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Leaphorn and Thatcher eat breakfast in Chapter 8?
2. How long ago was Leaphorn involved in a hunt for Houk's son?
3. When did Dr. Friedman-Bernal disappear?
4. What is the name of the Luna's daughter?
5. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's ex-husband's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chee do when he learns who the drunk was that caused a disturbance at the 7-Eleven?
2. Who is Bo Arnold?
3. How is Dr. Friedman-Bernal described as she makes her moonlit hike in the desert?
4. What changes has Leaphorn made in his bedroom to help him not think so much about Emma?
5. How does Mrs. Luna describe Elliott?
6. Who is Lehman?
7. Describe Chee's sweat bath.
8. Why does Leaphorn decide to investigate Dr. Friedman-Bernal's disappearance?
9. How did Leaphorn remember calls traveling when they used a Navajo Communications Company telephone line?
10. How did Leaphorn's wife, Emma die?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)