|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What road does Chee drive to Farmington in Chapter 17?
(a) N.M. 24.
(b) N.M. 44.
(c) N.M. 59.
(d) N.M. 33.
2. Who is the weatherman on Channel 7 that Chee says is predicting a first blast of winter?
(a) Charles Knight.
(b) Brian Anderson.
(c) Rob Davis.
(d) Howard Morgan.
3. Which county sheriff's office identified Harrison Houk's body?
(a) Washington County.
(b) Iron County.
(c) Garfield County.
(d) Kane County.
4. What is the name of the FBI agent who contacts L. G. Marcy and introduces Leaphorn?
5. What color facial hair does the helicopter pilot have who flies Chee?
6. What weapon does Brigham use to stop Elliot?
(a) Heavy stick.
(c) Bow and arrow.
(d) A rock.
7. What color windbreaker does Detective McGree wear?
8. What is the name of the pilot who will fly Chee in a helicopter?
(a) Andy Travis.
(b) Ed King.
(c) Bob Downing.
(d) Pete Ziegler.
9. Where does Pete say she might go to avoid the winter?
10. Where does Richard DuMont live?
(a) West 87th St.
(b) East 90th St.
(c) East 78th St.
(d) West 54th St.
11. Where does Leaphorn change planes on his way home from New York?
(d) St. Louis.
12. About how old is Arnold?
13. What does Chee have for lunch when he and Pete have lunch together?
(b) Mutton stew and fry bread.
(c) Ham sandwich.
(d) Hamburger and fries.
14. What part of Friedman's body is broken?
15. Who is more or less Leaphorn's boss?
(a) Major Philips.
(b) Major Nez.
(c) Corporal Wyatt.
(d) Corporal Billy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When would Houk go down the river in his kayak?
2. How long has Flight Contractors been renting helicopters to Elliot?
3. Since when had Harrison Houk known he was smarter than most people?
4. Where does Houk keep a pistol?
5. When Chee is trying to located Nakai, where is Chee driving when he hears the five o-clock news?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)