|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Janet Pete wish to buy?
(a) Buick Regal.
(b) Buick Riviera.
(c) Chrysler New Yorker.
(d) Chrysler Cordoba.
2. How far is Chaco from the area where Dr. Friedman-Bernal is hiking?
(a) 200 miles.
(b) 300 miles.
(c) 150 miles.
(d) 250 miles.
3. Where do Davis and Elliott tell Leaphorn that Dr. Friedman-Bernal has discovered a certain potter and her work?
4. How far do the Luna children ride the bus to school?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 35 miles.
(d) 80 miles.
5. Where does Bernie Tso say that the driver of the Plymouth works?
(a) Rio Vista gas field.
(b) Midway gas field.
(c) Umiat gas field.
(d) Blanco gas field.
6. How many degrees has Leaphorn moved his bed?
7. How many employees work for the Navajo Tribal Police?
8. Where did Chee's girlfriend go?
9. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's religious background?
10. How many Anasazi sites have been estimated to be on the Colorado Platau?
(c) More than fifty thousand.
(d) More than a hundred thousand.
11. How far do anthropologists believe that the Old Ones carried the roof beams for the huge stone apartments that they built?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 45 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
12. What was the name of Leaphorn's wife?
13. When did Dr. Friedman-Bernal disappear?
(a) October 13.
(b) October 1.
(c) October 7.
(d) October 21.
14. To whom did the tire dealer sell the tires that matched the tracks left by a truck that hauled away the stolen backhoe?
(b) A Chaco park employee.
(c) A Navajo Indian.
(d) A farmer.
15. Where is Dr. Delbert Devanti from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Dr. Friedman-Bernal pitch a tent in the area where she is hiking?
2. Where did Chee have a girlfriend?
3. How many days does Leaphorn's "terminal leave" run?
4. What did Pete's former boyfriend do for a living?
5. When Thatcher and Leaphorn arrive at Chaco, how many days has it been since Bob Luna reported that Eleanor Friedman-Bernal was missing?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)