|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Dr. Friedman-Bernal disappear?
(a) October 7.
(b) October 13.
(c) October 21.
(d) October 1.
2. How long before the Spanish arrived did the Anasazi disappear?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 250 years.
(c) 300 years.
(d) 400 years.
3. From what Indian tribe is Reverend Tafoya from?
4. Where does Leaphorn live?
(c) Window Rock.
(d) Rock Springs.
5. What did Chee study at New Mexico?
(a) Business Management.
6. Where does Pete's former boyfriend live now?
(c) New York City.
(d) Washington, D.C.
7. What was the name of Leaphorn's wife?
8. How many employees work for the Navajo Tribal Police?
9. Where is Maxie Davis working when Thatcher and Leaphorn go to Chaco?
(a) Site BC129.
(b) Site BC57.
(c) Site BC213.
(d) Site BC73.
10. How far is Chaco from the area where Dr. Friedman-Bernal is hiking?
(a) 300 miles.
(b) 150 miles.
(c) 250 miles.
(d) 200 miles.
11. How many Anasazi sites have been estimated to be on the Colorado Platau?
(b) More than a hundred thousand.
(c) More than fifty thousand.
12. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's religious background?
13. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's ex-husband's first name?
14. How old was Etcitty when he died?
15. What type of car does Janet Pete wish to buy?
(a) Buick Riviera.
(b) Buick Regal.
(c) Chrysler New Yorker.
(d) Chrysler Cordoba.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Chee have a girlfriend?
2. What melody is someone whistling when Dr. Friedman-Bernal sees a humped shape come toward her?
3. What is the date when Pete and Chee talk about their broken relationships?
4. How long ago did Dr. Friedman-Bernal pitch a tent in the area where she is hiking?
5. What did Chee send his girlfriend once?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)