|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Anasazi sites have been estimated to be on the Colorado Platau?
(b) More than a hundred thousand.
(d) More than fifty thousand.
2. What type of pistol does Dr. Friedman-Bernal carry?
(a) Beretta compact pistol.
(b) .45 calibar pistol.
(c) .25 caliber automatic.
(d) Browning Buck Mark pistol.
3. To whom did the tire dealer sell the tires that matched the tracks left by a truck that hauled away the stolen backhoe?
(b) A Chaco park employee.
(c) A Navajo Indian.
(d) A farmer.
4. Where did Dr. Friedman-Bernal tell everyone that she was going?
5. What is the fine for tampering with an odometer?
6. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see on the wall of pictographs that she believes is a Navajo pictograph?
7. Where does Lehman teach?
(a) University of Arizona.
(b) New Mexico State.
(c) University of New Mexico.
(d) Arizona State.
8. What time does Leaphorn get home in Chapter 6?
(a) Near dawn.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) Long after midnight.
9. How old was Etcitty when he died?
10. When was the last time that Nakai saw Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
(a) September 14.
(b) October 11.
(c) September 23.
(d) October 4.
11. Where was Dr. Friedman-Bernal's ex-husband from?
(c) Puerto Rico.
12. How old is Bob Luna's son?
(a) About 11.
(b) About 13.
13. When Thatcher and Leaphorn arrive at Chaco, how many days has it been since Bob Luna reported that Eleanor Friedman-Bernal was missing?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 12 days.
14. What is the first person wearing that Chee finds dead?
(a) Yellow T-shirt.
(b) Brown plaid shirt.
(c) Red T-shirt.
(d) Blue checked shirt.
15. Where is Dr. Delbert Devanti from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Leaphorn's wife?
2. What type of pottery is found in the area where the two men were murdered?
3. What did Pete's former boyfriend do for a living?
4. What mountains can be seen from the place where Nails and Etcitty were killed?
5. How far is Chaco from the area where Dr. Friedman-Bernal is hiking?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)