|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chee wearing when he spots the Plymouth that was with the truck that took the backhoe?
(a) Coors T-shirt.
(b) Anheuser-Busch T-shirt.
(c) Miller T-shirt.
(d) Budweiser T-shirt.
2. Where does Bernie Tso say that the driver of the Plymouth works?
(a) Rio Vista gas field.
(b) Blanco gas field.
(c) Midway gas field.
(d) Umiat gas field.
3. What does Leaphorn have for breakfast the morning after talking with Nakai?
(a) Fruit and yogurt.
(b) Dried cereal.
(c) Pancakes and scrambled eggs.
(d) Sausage and fried eggs.
4. What is the clan of Irene Musket's mother?
(a) Paiute Dineh.
(b) Blue Bird People.
(c) Towering House People.
(d) Mud Clan.
5. How many adults live in the isolated Chaco Park Service society?
(a) A dozen.
(b) A half dozen.
6. Where did Chee have a girlfriend?
(b) Twin Lakes.
7. What is Leaphorn driving at the beginning of Chapter 4?
8. What did Chee study at New Mexico?
(b) Business Management.
9. What is the name of the Luna's daughter?
10. How many degrees has Leaphorn moved his bed?
11. What newspaper does Leaphorn read on Sunday morning?
(a) Albuquerque Journal.
(b) Rio Rancho Observer.
(c) Gallup Independent.
(d) Arizona Republic News.
12. How many bags were originally in a package of wastebasket liners found where the men were murdered?
13. When Thatcher and Leaphorn arrive at Chaco, how many days has it been since Bob Luna reported that Eleanor Friedman-Bernal was missing?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 15 days.
14. What did Pete's former boyfriend do for a living?
(a) Anthropology professor.
(b) Assistant law professor.
15. How far is Chaco from the area where Dr. Friedman-Bernal is hiking?
(a) 200 miles.
(b) 150 miles.
(c) 250 miles.
(d) 300 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Mormons settled the area where Thatcher and Leaphorn drive?
2. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal hear up in the canyon?
3. How old is Bob Luna's son?
4. Where is Maxie Davis working when Thatcher and Leaphorn go to Chaco?
5. When was the last time that Nakai saw Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)