|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tire tracks are left by the truck that moved the stolen backhoe?
(a) Michelin tire tracks.
(b) Goodyear tire tracks.
(c) Firestone tire tracks.
(d) Dayton tire tracks.
2. In Chapter 5, where does Chee have to deliver a witness to an FBI office?
(d) Pagosa Springs.
3. Chee has to wait for Janet Pete to return before he can tell her about her car. Where is Janet Pete?
4. How many Anasazi sites have been estimated to be on the Colorado Platau?
(b) More than fifty thousand.
(d) More than a hundred thousand.
5. Where is Maxie Davis working when Thatcher and Leaphorn go to Chaco?
(a) Site BC57.
(b) Site BC73.
(c) Site BC213.
(d) Site BC129.
6. What is the name of Leaphorn's clan?
(a) Big Deer People.
(b) Red Forehead.
(d) Folded Arms People.
7. How many bullets did Dr. Friedman-Bernal bring with her?
8. What is the date when Pete and Chee talk about their broken relationships?
(a) November 2.
(b) October 31.
(c) November 1.
(d) October 29.
9. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
10. How many adults live in the isolated Chaco Park Service society?
(b) A half dozen.
(c) A dozen.
11. How many years did Chee's girlfriend teach school in the area?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 5 years.
12. What time is it when Dr. Friedman-Bernal stops to adjust her pack and checks the time?
(a) 11.10 changing to 11:11.
(d) 10:11 changing to 10:12.
13. From what Indian tribe is Reverend Tafoya from?
14. What does Leaphorn have for breakfast the morning after talking with Nakai?
(a) Pancakes and scrambled eggs.
(b) Fruit and yogurt.
(c) Dried cereal.
(d) Sausage and fried eggs.
15. Where did Dr. Friedman-Bernal tell everyone that she was going?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most painful injury for Dr. Friedman-Bernal when she falls?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 2, how far has Leaphorn driven?
3. What did Pete's former boyfriend do for a living?
4. How many Mormons settled the area where Thatcher and Leaphorn drive?
5. In Chapter 4, how far is Nakai's revival tent from Leaphorn's home?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)