|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Luna's daughter?
2. In Chapter 4, how far is Nakai's revival tent from Leaphorn's home?
(a) More than a 100 miles.
(b) 45 miles.
(c) 60 miles.
(d) About 75 miles.
3. How many bags were originally in a package of wastebasket liners found where the men were murdered?
4. Where do Davis and Elliott tell Leaphorn that Dr. Friedman-Bernal has discovered a certain potter and her work?
5. What type of pistol does Dr. Friedman-Bernal carry?
(a) Beretta compact pistol.
(b) Browning Buck Mark pistol.
(c) .45 calibar pistol.
(d) .25 caliber automatic.
6. How many years did Chee's girlfriend teach school in the area?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
7. At the beginning of Chapter 2, how far has Leaphorn driven?
(a) 75 miles.
(b) 50 miles.
(c) 120 miles.
(d) 100 miles.
8. What did Chee study at New Mexico?
(c) Business Management.
9. How many bullets did Dr. Friedman-Bernal bring with her?
10. What did Chee send his girlfriend once?
(a) A painting.
(b) A book.
(c) A pregnant cat.
(d) A dozen roses.
11. Chee has to wait for Janet Pete to return before he can tell her about her car. Where is Janet Pete?
12. How long ago did Dr. Friedman-Bernal pitch a tent in the area where she is hiking?
(a) 4 summers ago.
(b) Fall, three years ago.
(c) 5 summers ago.
(d) Fall, six years ago.
13. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's religious background?
14. Where does Lehman teach?
(a) University of Arizona.
(b) Arizona State.
(c) University of New Mexico.
(d) New Mexico State.
15. While Chee is spending time going back and forth to check the security at the motor pool, where does he go to deal with a disturbance?
(b) Town & Country Food Stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Nelson's auction house founded?
2. Where did Dr. Friedman-Bernal tell everyone that she was going?
3. Where is Maxie Davis working when Thatcher and Leaphorn go to Chaco?
4. Where does Chee spend the afternoon hunting for a fellow who'd broken his brother-in-law's leg?
5. How far do anthropologists believe that the Old Ones carried the roof beams for the huge stone apartments that they built?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)