|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's ex-husband's first name?
2. Who always said that Dr. Friedman-Bernal had hands like a dirt farmer?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her brother.
3. Where did Chee have a girlfriend?
(b) Twin Lakes.
4. How many days does Leaphorn's "terminal leave" run?
5. From what Indian tribe is Reverend Tafoya from?
6. Which sheriff did Bob Luna call regarding the disappearance of Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
(a) San Juan County.
(b) Santa Ana County.
(c) McKinley County.
(d) Rio Arriba County.
7. How many degrees has Leaphorn moved his bed?
8. What is Chee wearing when he spots the Plymouth that was with the truck that took the backhoe?
(a) Miller T-shirt.
(b) Anheuser-Busch T-shirt.
(c) Budweiser T-shirt.
(d) Coors T-shirt.
9. What is the first person wearing that Chee finds dead?
(a) Blue checked shirt.
(b) Red T-shirt.
(c) Yellow T-shirt.
(d) Brown plaid shirt.
10. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
11. How far do the Luna children ride the bus to school?
(a) 20 miles.
(b) 80 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 35 miles.
12. Where does Leaphorn live?
(c) Rock Springs.
(d) Window Rock.
13. Where does Pete's former boyfriend live now?
(b) New York City.
(c) Washington, D.C.
14. How many bullets did Dr. Friedman-Bernal bring with her?
15. What type of pottery is found in the area where the two men were murdered?
(a) St. John's Polychrome.
(b) Tusayan Gray Ware.
(c) Pueblo III.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Dr. Friedman-Bernal disappear?
2. How old is Bob Luna's son?
3. What type of vehicle does Nakai use to pull a trailer?
4. Where is Maxie Davis working when Thatcher and Leaphorn go to Chaco?
5. How many employees work for the Navajo Tribal Police?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)