|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What melody is someone whistling when Dr. Friedman-Bernal sees a humped shape come toward her?
(a) Hey, Jude.
(b) Back in the U.S.S.R.
(c) Let it Be.
(d) All You Need is Love.
2. Where did Chee have a girlfriend?
(a) Twin Lakes.
3. How many employees work for the Navajo Tribal Police?
4. What car does Janet Pete drive that she wants to trade in on a different car?
5. What type of pistol does Dr. Friedman-Bernal carry?
(a) .45 calibar pistol.
(b) Browning Buck Mark pistol.
(c) .25 caliber automatic.
(d) Beretta compact pistol.
6. What is the fine for tampering with an odometer?
7. When was the last time that Nakai saw Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
(a) October 4.
(b) September 14.
(c) September 23.
(d) October 11.
8. Where do Davis and Elliott tell Leaphorn that Dr. Friedman-Bernal has discovered a certain potter and her work?
9. How far do the Luna children ride the bus to school?
(a) 80 miles.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 35 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
10. What is Leaphorn driving at the beginning of Chapter 4?
11. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's religious background?
12. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
13. How far is Chaco from the area where Dr. Friedman-Bernal is hiking?
(a) 200 miles.
(b) 300 miles.
(c) 250 miles.
(d) 150 miles.
14. Where do Leaphorn and Thatcher eat breakfast in Chapter 8?
(b) Many Farms.
(c) Round Rock.
15. How old is Bob Luna's son?
(c) About 13.
(d) About 11.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Luna's daughter?
2. From what Indian tribe is Reverend Tafoya from?
3. How many degrees has Leaphorn moved his bed?
4. What is Nakai singing when Leaphorn enters the revival tent?
5. How many Anasazi sites have been estimated to be on the Colorado Platau?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)