Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. How many adults live in the isolated Chaco Park Service society?
3. Where did Dr. Friedman-Bernal tell everyone that she was going?
4. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal hear up in the canyon?
5. What time is it when Dr. Friedman-Bernal stops to adjust her pack and checks the time?
6. Where does Bo Arnold hide the key to his house?
7. Where was Dr. Friedman-Bernal's ex-husband from?
8. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's religious background?
9. Who always said that Dr. Friedman-Bernal had hands like a dirt farmer?
This section contains 3,290 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)