|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 & 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountains can be seen from the place where Nails and Etcitty were killed?
(a) Sleeping Ute Mountains.
(b) Carrizo Mountains.
(c) Chuska Mountains.
(d) Abajo Mountains.
2. What part of Friedman's body is broken?
3. Where does Chee spend the afternoon hunting for a fellow who'd broken his brother-in-law's leg?
(a) Flora Vista.
(b) Teec Nos Pos.
(c) La Plata.
4. What melody is someone whistling when Dr. Friedman-Bernal sees a humped shape come toward her?
(a) Let it Be.
(b) All You Need is Love.
(c) Back in the U.S.S.R.
(d) Hey, Jude.
5. What is the name of the pilot who will fly Chee in a helicopter?
(a) Andy Travis.
(b) Bob Downing.
(c) Pete Ziegler.
(d) Ed King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had once written to Houk telling him "to make things right"?
2. What is the name of the state that the girl at the Tsaya Chapter House overheard Nakai mention?
3. How far is Chaco from the area where Dr. Friedman-Bernal is hiking?
4. What did DuMont pay for the Anasazi pot he purchased?
5. Which county sheriff's office identified Harrison Houk's body?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)