|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 & 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leaphorn read on the plane home from New York?
(a) New Yorker.
(b) Sports Illustrated.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
(d) Readers' Digest.
2. Where did Houk leave a note for Irene?
(b) Bulletin board.
(c) Kitchen counter.
(d) Screen door.
3. Harrison quotes an aphorism in Chapter 11? In what area is that a common saying?
(a) Southern Utah.
(b) Northern New Mexico.
(c) Western Arizona.
(d) Southern Colorado.
4. What color windbreaker does Detective McGree wear?
5. Where does Leaphorn live?
(a) Rock Springs.
(c) Window Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What melody is someone whistling when Dr. Friedman-Bernal sees a humped shape come toward her?
2. What is Nakai singing when Leaphorn enters the revival tent?
3. What did Chee send his girlfriend once?
4. Where did Chee's girlfriend go?
5. When Thatcher and Leaphorn arrive at Chaco, how many days has it been since Bob Luna reported that Eleanor Friedman-Bernal was missing?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)