|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 & 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pete's former boyfriend live now?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) New York City.
2. At what site is Randall Elliot working when Chee arrives at Chaco in Chapter 17?
(a) Pueblo Bonito.
(b) Pueblo Alto.
(c) Kin Kletso.
(d) Chaco Canyon.
3. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's religious background?
4. How many miles is it from where Nakai left his car to the hogan where his brother lives?
(a) 12 miles.
(b) 13 miles.
(c) 9 miles.
(d) 8 miles.
5. What type of vehicle does Nakai use to pull a trailer?
(a) Cadillac sedan.
(b) Ford pickup.
(c) Dodge minivan.
(d) Chevy pickup.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Chee's girlfriend teach school in the area?
2. What did Pete's former boyfriend do for a living?
3. How many Mormons settled the area where Thatcher and Leaphorn drive?
4. How far up the canyon where Friedman-Bernal abandoned her kayak does Leaphorn find evidence of modern human occupancy?
5. What mountains can be seen from the place where Nails and Etcitty were killed?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)