|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 & 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many adults live in the isolated Chaco Park Service society?
(b) A half dozen.
(d) A dozen.
2. What car does Janet Pete drive that she wants to trade in on a different car?
3. When did an Anasazi family have two holes in the left mandible and the usual one in the right?
(a) 650 A.D.
(b) 815 A. D.
(c) 730 A.D.
(d) 540 A.D.
4. What type of vehicle does Nakai use to pull a trailer?
(a) Cadillac sedan.
(b) Dodge minivan.
(c) Chevy pickup.
(d) Ford pickup.
5. How many Mormons settled the area where Thatcher and Leaphorn drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color blanket covers Friedman-Bernal when Leaphorn finds her?
2. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's ex-husband's first name?
3. How long does Leaphorn believe it will take to float Friedman-Bernal on the kayaks down to Mexican Hat?
4. What color facial hair does the helicopter pilot have who flies Chee?
5. What melody is someone whistling when Dr. Friedman-Bernal sees a humped shape come toward her?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)