|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 & 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 2, how far has Leaphorn driven?
(a) 75 miles.
(b) 50 miles.
(c) 100 miles.
(d) 120 miles.
2. What newspaper does Leaphorn read on Sunday morning?
(a) Rio Rancho Observer.
(b) Arizona Republic News.
(c) Albuquerque Journal.
(d) Gallup Independent.
3. How many jaw bones does Chee find lined up in a row?
4. Where does Pete say she might go to avoid the winter?
5. What time does Leaphorn get home in Chapter 6?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) Long after midnight.
(d) Near dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how far is Nakai's revival tent from Leaphorn's home?
2. To whom did the tire dealer sell the tires that matched the tracks left by a truck that hauled away the stolen backhoe?
3. How many Anasazi sites have been estimated to be on the Colorado Platau?
4. Where does Pete's former boyfriend live now?
5. What time is it when Chee finishes checking out the roads leading from the Star Lake Pump Station that Nails serviced while he worked for Wellserve, Inc.?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)