|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Luna's daughter?
2. What type of pistol does Dr. Friedman-Bernal carry?
(a) Beretta compact pistol.
(b) .25 caliber automatic.
(c) Browning Buck Mark pistol.
(d) .45 calibar pistol.
3. What should Houk have linked together that he would have put together when he was younger?
(a) Killing of Nails.
(b) Killing of Etcitty.
(c) The significance of the pot that interested Friedman-Bernal.
(d) Disappearance of Friedman-Bernal.
4. On what does Houk write a note before he dies?
(a) An old business card.
(b) A piece of bark.
(c) A calendar page torn from the wall.
(d) A scrap of paper off the floor.
5. How long ago did Dr. Friedman-Bernal pitch a tent in the area where she is hiking?
(a) 5 summers ago.
(b) Fall, three years ago.
(c) Fall, six years ago.
(d) 4 summers ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, where do Chee and Pete meet for lunch?
2. What type of vehicle does Nakai use to pull a trailer?
3. What did Chee study at New Mexico?
4. When might Friedman-Bernal have licensed a pistol in Wisconsin?
5. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see on the wall of pictographs that she believes is a Navajo pictograph?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)