|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What is the name of the Luna's daughter?
3. When Chee finds Nakai, how many hours has he spent in his pickup that day?
(a) 8 hours.
(b) At least 10 hours.
(c) About 12 hours.
(d) 15 hours.
4. What simile does Houk use to compare how his mind worked when he was younger?
(c) Race car.
5. Where do Davis and Elliott tell Leaphorn that Dr. Friedman-Bernal has discovered a certain potter and her work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Since when had Harrison Houk known he was smarter than most people?
2. How old is Bob Luna's son?
3. When was Nelson's auction house founded?
4. Where does Bernie Tso say that the driver of the Plymouth works?
5. Where is Dr. Delbert Devanti from?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)