|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 & 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountains can be seen from the place where Nails and Etcitty were killed?
(a) Chuska Mountains.
(b) Sleeping Ute Mountains.
(c) Abajo Mountains.
(d) Carrizo Mountains.
2. What simile does Houk use to compare how his mind worked when he was younger?
(a) Race car.
3. What did Pete's former boyfriend do for a living?
(b) Anthropology professor.
(d) Assistant law professor.
4. How old is Bob Luna's son?
(a) About 13.
(d) About 11.
5. When did the Mormons settle the area where Thatcher and Leaphorn drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leaphorn spend the afternoon after talking with March?
2. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal hear up in the canyon?
3. The hogan where Chee leaves Nakai is situated on a wash. Where does that wash drain?
4. What is the date when Pete and Chee talk about their broken relationships?
5. In Chapter 5, where does Chee have to deliver a witness to an FBI office?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)