|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8, 9, & 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see on the wall of pictographs that she believes is a Navajo pictograph?
2. How long before the Spanish arrived did the Anasazi disappear?
(a) 250 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 500 years.
(d) 300 years.
3. Where does Chee find the truck?
(a) Under a rock overhang.
(b) In a cluster of juniper.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In a cluster of mesquite.
4. How many bags were originally in a package of wastebasket liners found where the men were murdered?
5. In Chapter 4, how far is Nakai's revival tent from Leaphorn's home?
(a) 45 miles.
(b) More than a 100 miles.
(c) 60 miles.
(d) About 75 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far do the Luna children ride the bus to school?
2. How many days does Leaphorn's "terminal leave" run?
3. When was the last time that Nakai saw Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
4. What type of tire tracks are left by the truck that moved the stolen backhoe?
5. How far is Chaco from the area where Dr. Friedman-Bernal is hiking?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)