|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 & 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Chee is spending time going back and forth to check the security at the motor pool, where does he go to deal with a disturbance?
(a) Town & Country Food Stores.
2. Who is assigned to the stolen backhoe case after it is stolen during Chee's watch?
(a) Sergeant Benally.
(b) Captain Zah.
(c) Sergeant Tsosie.
(d) Captain Largo.
3. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal hear up in the canyon?
(b) Screech owl.
(d) Saw-whet owl.
4. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see on the wall of pictographs that she believes is a Navajo pictograph?
5. What melody is someone whistling when Dr. Friedman-Bernal sees a humped shape come toward her?
(a) Back in the U.S.S.R.
(b) All You Need is Love.
(c) Hey, Jude.
(d) Let it Be.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far do anthropologists believe that the Old Ones carried the roof beams for the huge stone apartments that they built?
2. How many people are in Nakai's congregation on the fringe of the Checkerboard Reservation?
3. Where does Bernie Tso say that the driver of the Plymouth works?
4. From what Indian tribe is Reverend Tafoya from?
5. What is Chee wearing when he spots the Plymouth that was with the truck that took the backhoe?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)