|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 & 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Leaphorn attend college?
(a) Arizona State.
(b) New Mexico State.
(c) University of New Mexico.
(d) University of Arizona.
2. What type of vehicle does Nakai use to pull a trailer?
(a) Dodge minivan.
(b) Chevy pickup.
(c) Cadillac sedan.
(d) Ford pickup.
3. What time is it when Chee finishes checking out the roads leading from the Star Lake Pump Station that Nails serviced while he worked for Wellserve, Inc.?
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
4. What type of a vehicle was following the truck loaded with the backhoe?
(a) Ford four-door sedan.
(b) Chevy two-door sedan.
(c) Plymouth two-door sedan.
(d) Dodge four-door sedan.
5. How many miles are on the odometer of the car that Janet Pete wishes to buy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see on the wall of pictographs that she believes is a Navajo pictograph?
2. Where does Chee spend the afternoon hunting for a fellow who'd broken his brother-in-law's leg?
3. In Chapter 5, where does Chee have to deliver a witness to an FBI office?
4. Where does Leaphorn live?
5. How many days does Leaphorn's "terminal leave" run?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)