|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 & 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle does Nakai use to pull a trailer?
(a) Cadillac sedan.
(b) Ford pickup.
(c) Chevy pickup.
(d) Dodge minivan.
2. Where does Bernie Tso say that the driver of the Plymouth works?
(a) Midway gas field.
(b) Rio Vista gas field.
(c) Umiat gas field.
(d) Blanco gas field.
3. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal see on the wall of pictographs that she believes is a Navajo pictograph?
4. When Thatcher and Leaphorn arrive at Chaco, how many days has it been since Bob Luna reported that Eleanor Friedman-Bernal was missing?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 15 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 10 days.
5. Who is assigned to the stolen backhoe case after it is stolen during Chee's watch?
(a) Captain Zah.
(b) Captain Largo.
(c) Sergeant Benally.
(d) Sergeant Tsosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Dr. Friedman-Bernal stops to adjust her pack and checks the time?
2. What is the most painful injury for Dr. Friedman-Bernal when she falls?
3. How far do anthropologists believe that the Old Ones carried the roof beams for the huge stone apartments that they built?
4. What is Chee wearing when he spots the Plymouth that was with the truck that took the backhoe?
5. When was Nelson's auction house founded?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)