|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 & 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far do anthropologists believe that the Old Ones carried the roof beams for the huge stone apartments that they built?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 45 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
2. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's religious background?
3. What melody is someone whistling when Dr. Friedman-Bernal sees a humped shape come toward her?
(a) Let it Be.
(b) Hey, Jude.
(c) All You Need is Love.
(d) Back in the U.S.S.R.
4. While Chee is spending time going back and forth to check the security at the motor pool, where does he go to deal with a disturbance?
(b) Town & Country Food Stores.
5. How long before the Spanish arrived did the Anasazi disappear?
(a) 500 years.
(b) 400 years.
(c) 300 years.
(d) 250 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assigned to the stolen backhoe case after it is stolen during Chee's watch?
2. Where does Bo Arnold hide the key to his house?
3. When Thatcher and Leaphorn arrive at Chaco, how many days has it been since Bob Luna reported that Eleanor Friedman-Bernal was missing?
4. Which sheriff did Bob Luna call regarding the disappearance of Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
5. How long ago did Dr. Friedman-Bernal pitch a tent in the area where she is hiking?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)