|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 & 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chee have for lunch when he and Pete have lunch together?
(b) Mutton stew and fry bread.
(c) Ham sandwich.
(d) Hamburger and fries.
2. How many jaw bones does Chee find lined up in a row?
3. Who is the weatherman on Channel 7 that Chee says is predicting a first blast of winter?
(a) Rob Davis.
(b) Brian Anderson.
(c) Howard Morgan.
(d) Charles Knight.
4. What type of pottery is found in the area where the two men were murdered?
(a) St. John's Polychrome.
(c) Pueblo III.
(d) Tusayan Gray Ware.
5. Where would Friedman-Bernal usually ask Arnold to pick her up if she was using his kayak?
(c) Mexican Hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far do anthropologists believe that the Old Ones carried the roof beams for the huge stone apartments that they built?
2. How far is Chaco from the area where Dr. Friedman-Bernal is hiking?
3. Why does Houk have to use a cane?
4. What did Chee send his girlfriend once?
5. When did the Mormons settle the area where Thatcher and Leaphorn drive?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)