|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 & 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Elliot to begin his air journey to Washington?
2. Where is Detective McGee having breakfast at the end of Chapter 14?
(a) Anasazi Inn.
(b) Navajo Nation Inn.
(c) Greyhills Inn.
(d) Thunderbird Lodge.
3. Where does Chee spend the afternoon hunting for a fellow who'd broken his brother-in-law's leg?
(a) Teec Nos Pos.
(b) Flora Vista.
(d) La Plata.
4. In Chapter 5, where does Chee have to deliver a witness to an FBI office?
(b) Pagosa Springs.
5. What is Nakai singing when Leaphorn enters the revival tent?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) Jesus Loves Us.
(c) Old Rugged Cross.
(d) Be Thou My Vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the weatherman on Channel 7 that Chee says is predicting a first blast of winter?
2. When was the last time that Nakai saw Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
3. How many bags were originally in a package of wastebasket liners found where the men were murdered?
4. What is the name of the travel agency that Elliot uses?
5. Who had once written to Houk telling him "to make things right"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)