|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 & 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Anasazi sites have been estimated to be on the Colorado Platau?
(b) More than a hundred thousand.
(d) More than fifty thousand.
2. How far do anthropologists believe that the Old Ones carried the roof beams for the huge stone apartments that they built?
(a) 50 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 45 miles.
(d) 15 miles.
3. What type of pistol does Dr. Friedman-Bernal carry?
(a) .45 calibar pistol.
(b) Browning Buck Mark pistol.
(c) .25 caliber automatic.
(d) Beretta compact pistol.
4. Where does Chee find the truck?
(a) In a cluster of juniper.
(b) In a cluster of mesquite.
(c) In a cave.
(d) Under a rock overhang.
5. What time is it when Chee finishes checking out the roads leading from the Star Lake Pump Station that Nails serviced while he worked for Wellserve, Inc.?
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Dr. Friedman-Bernal's ex-husband from?
2. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's ex-husband's first name?
3. Where does Chee spend the afternoon hunting for a fellow who'd broken his brother-in-law's leg?
4. How long before the Spanish arrived did the Anasazi disappear?
5. Where did Dr. Friedman-Bernal tell everyone that she was going?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)