|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Harrison Houk when he realizes that he had not been smart enough?
(a) Sitting in his home office.
(b) Working in the yard.
(c) Standing against the wall of a horse stall.
(d) Standing on the porch of his house.
2. Chee has to wait for Janet Pete to return before he can tell her about her car. Where is Janet Pete?
3. Where did elders from the Latter-day Saints come from to talk with Houk about his deals?
4. When Thatcher and Leaphorn arrive at Chaco, how many days has it been since Bob Luna reported that Eleanor Friedman-Bernal was missing?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 15 days.
(d) 12 days.
5. Where did Chee's girlfriend go?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many jaw bones does Chee find lined up in a row?
2. What was the name of Leaphorn's wife?
3. How old is Bob Luna's son?
4. While Chee is spending time going back and forth to check the security at the motor pool, where does he go to deal with a disturbance?
5. Where do Davis and Elliott tell Leaphorn that Dr. Friedman-Bernal has discovered a certain potter and her work?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)