|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are phone calls routed now that they don't use the Navajo Communications Company telephone line?
(c) Sante Fe.
2. Why does Houk have to use a cane?
(a) Bad knees.
(b) A broken leg that never healed properly.
(c) Arthritis in his hip.
(d) An old war wound.
3. How old was Brigham when he could climb a cliff that Houk wouldn't have tried with ropes?
4. How many people are in Nakai's congregation on the fringe of the Checkerboard Reservation?
(a) 85 people.
(b) Maybe 70 people.
(c) 35 people.
(d) Maybe 60 people.
5. How many employees work for the Navajo Tribal Police?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Houk keep a pistol?
2. When did the Mormons settle the area where Thatcher and Leaphorn drive?
3. Who had once written to Houk telling him "to make things right"?
4. About what time does Chee find the truck and missing backhoe?
5. How long are the ceremonies that a hatathali performs?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)