|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Houk leave a note for Irene?
(b) Screen door.
(c) Bulletin board.
(d) Kitchen counter.
2. How long are the ceremonies that a hatathali performs?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 10 days.
3. What is the name of the Luna's daughter?
4. What is the first person wearing that Chee finds dead?
(a) Blue checked shirt.
(b) Red T-shirt.
(c) Yellow T-shirt.
(d) Brown plaid shirt.
5. Who had once written to Houk telling him "to make things right"?
(a) An elder.
(b) His mother.
(c) The bishop.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bob Luna's son?
2. How many days does Leaphorn's "terminal leave" run?
3. Where does Pete's former boyfriend live now?
4. What newspaper does Leaphorn read on Sunday morning?
5. How many people are in Nakai's congregation on the fringe of the Checkerboard Reservation?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)