|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mental problems did Brigham have?
(c) Delusional disorder.
2. How many miles are on the odometer of the car that Janet Pete wishes to buy?
3. How long are the ceremonies that a hatathali performs?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 10 days.
4. What simile does Houk use to compare how his mind worked when he was younger?
(a) Race car.
5. What is Nakai singing when Leaphorn enters the revival tent?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) Old Rugged Cross.
(c) Jesus Loves Us.
(d) Be Thou My Vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how far is Nakai's revival tent from Leaphorn's home?
2. When was the last time that Nakai saw Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
3. Why does Houk have to use a cane?
4. When did the Mormons settle the area where Thatcher and Leaphorn drive?
5. Where does Bernie Tso say that the driver of the Plymouth works?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)