|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color windbreaker does Detective McGree wear?
2. How many jaw bones does Chee find lined up in a row?
3. To whom did the tire dealer sell the tires that matched the tracks left by a truck that hauled away the stolen backhoe?
(b) A farmer.
(c) A Navajo Indian.
(d) A Chaco park employee.
4. At the end of Chapter 14, what direction does Leaphorn drive out of Window Rock?
5. What time is it when Chee finishes checking out the roads leading from the Star Lake Pump Station that Nails serviced while he worked for Wellserve, Inc.?
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Anasazi sites have been estimated to be on the Colorado Platau?
2. What is the tribe of Chee's grandfather?
3. What type of tire tracks are left by the truck that moved the stolen backhoe?
4. Where does Chee spend the afternoon hunting for a fellow who'd broken his brother-in-law's leg?
5. What did Irene Musket leave in the refrigerator at Houk's place that she meant to take home?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)