|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for Watersprinkler Canyon?
(a) Chaco Canyon.
(b) Grand Gulch Canyon.
(c) Many Ruins Canyon.
(d) Dark Canyon.
2. What day did Irene Musket find Houk's body in the barn?
3. From what Indian tribe is Reverend Tafoya from?
4. When was the last time that Nakai saw Dr. Friedman-Bernal?
(a) September 14.
(b) October 11.
(c) October 4.
(d) September 23.
5. In Chapter 4, how far is Nakai's revival tent from Leaphorn's home?
(a) 45 miles.
(b) About 75 miles.
(c) More than a 100 miles.
(d) 60 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chee has to wait for Janet Pete to return before he can tell her about her car. Where is Janet Pete?
2. Where does Leaphorn change planes on his way home from New York?
3. What did Irene Musket leave in the refrigerator at Houk's place that she meant to take home?
4. What color windbreaker does Detective McGree wear?
5. In Chapter 14, where do Chee and Pete meet for lunch?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)