|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 & 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far would it be to drive from the outlier site at the eastern boundary of Chaco and Chaco Mesa if a road existed between the two places?
(a) 15 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) Less than 30 miles.
(d) Less than 25 miles.
2. How long ago was Leaphorn involved in a hunt for Houk's son?
(a) Almost 30 years.
(b) Almost 20 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
3. From what Indian tribe is Reverend Tafoya from?
4. How many people are in Nakai's congregation on the fringe of the Checkerboard Reservation?
(a) 85 people.
(b) Maybe 60 people.
(c) 35 people.
(d) Maybe 70 people.
5. When did Dr. Friedman-Bernal disappear?
(a) October 7.
(b) October 1.
(c) October 21.
(d) October 13.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leaphorn change planes on his way home from New York?
2. When did the Mormons settle the area where Thatcher and Leaphorn drive?
3. Where does Leaphorn live?
4. How much did pots sell for when Bates and Chee were kids?
5. In Chapter 5, where does Chee have to deliver a witness to an FBI office?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)