1. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. How many adults live in the isolated Chaco Park Service society?
(b) A dozen.
(d) A half dozen.
3. Where did Dr. Friedman-Bernal tell everyone that she was going?
4. What does Dr. Friedman-Bernal hear up in the canyon?
(c) Saw-whet owl.
(d) Screech owl.
5. What time is it when Dr. Friedman-Bernal stops to adjust her pack and checks the time?
(b) 10:11 changing to 10:12.
(c) 11.10 changing to 11:11.
6. Where does Bo Arnold hide the key to his house?
(a) On a hook in an outbuilding.
(b) Under a rock.
(c) Under a flower box.
(d) Under a loose step.
7. Where was Dr. Friedman-Bernal's ex-husband from?
(d) Puerto Rico.
8. What is Dr. Friedman-Bernal's religious background?
9. Who always said that Dr. Friedman-Bernal had hands like a dirt farmer?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her brother.
This section contains 3,290 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)