1. In what city was the bus strike during the time of Dr. King and the Civil Rights Movement?
2. Dr. King wants to point out a lot of things about the use of nonviolence. Nonviolence is not for __________, for example.
3. Nonviolence seeks to win the friendship and the understanding of the __________, not his humiliation or defeat.
4. In the battle for freedom and for justice, Dr. King reminds followers to be ____________ and disciplined.
5. Dr. King wants his followers to only use the weapon of _________ as they battle for their basic rights.
6. Dr. King recommends to not attempt to defeat, humiliate, or pay back __________ in the fight for rights.
7. ____________ is a means of resisting and one that requires followers to seek friendship and understanding of opponents.
This section contains 4,010 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)