|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Black Power Defined | A Testament of Hope.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nonviolent ___________ was planned to continue until a policy of one man, one vote, and one vote for every man existed.
(a) Law making.
(b) Book writing.
2. Dr. King spoke to a group of both white and black students who supported the drive for ___________.
(c) Civil rights.
3. In what city was the bus strike during the time of Dr. King and the Civil Rights Movement?
4. Dr. King believed that many people were _____________ through an important revolution.
5. What kind of segregation was India facing in its own country, that Gandhi felt compelled to address?
Short Answer Questions
1. The planning of each ___________ involved great care and planning, never knowing when or where it would end.
2. The Montgomery _________ surprised many African Americans when it happened, helping to encourage more.
3. ___________ not only harms one physically, but it injures one spiritually, according to Dr. King.
4. Dr. King said that this time was momentous, that a new ____________ was being born during a time which was filled with hope.
5. The sacrifices of the people for others and for the cause of freedom developed ___________ and worth for everyone.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)