|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our God is marching On! | A Time to Break Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who receives parity, subsides and incentives when they are in the world, according to Dr. King?
(a) The poor.
(b) The middle class.
(c) The wealthy.
(d) The children.
2. Southern __________ continued to fight against the civil rights measures and bills being put before them.
3. The Supreme Court struck down the idea of _____________ in May of 1954.
(b) Jim Crow Laws.
(c) Separate but equal.
(d) Black human percentage.
4. What is NOT one of the ways in which oppression is responded to, according to Dr. King?
(b) Physical violence.
(d) Prayer sessions.
5. Dr. King proclaimed that ____________ remained the greatest moral quandary for America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nonviolence arouses a sense of ________ and builds reconciliation and redemption within a society.
2. The president, according to Dr. King, had a fundamental responsibility as leader of the country to lead the way forward to securing __________.
3. The right to _____________ was feared by racist Southern leaders as a powerful tool for change.
4. The white power structure perpetuated the __________ that African Americans were moving too fast.
5. Dr. King wants his followers to only use the weapon of _________ as they battle for their basic rights.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)