|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our God is marching On! | A Time to Break Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The greatest moral dilemma was that in order to remain true to the gospel of Jesus, ministers needed to take a stand against __________.
2. When Dr. King spoke out against the war in Vietnam, saying "A time comes when ___________ is betrayal."
3. Who were the perpetrators of the severe violence which took place during the march from Selma to Montgomery?
(b) State police.
4. The concern was not for those who killed the little girls, but for the __________ that shaped the murderers.
(a) Social system.
5. Dr. King recommends to not attempt to defeat, humiliate, or pay back __________ in the fight for rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was NOT one of the ways that progress towards integration was fought?
2. All the country suffers, according to Dr. King, from the power of the _____________ politicians.
3. The historic ________ ruling of the Supreme Court was nullified by the actions of the local and state governmental authorities.
4. The riots in __________ were a form of protest, commonly used through the ages, destroying the symbols of things they need.
5. Dr. King remembers working with a group of gang members from the ___________ ghettos.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)