|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our God is marching On! | A Time to Break Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the battle for freedom and for justice, Dr. King reminds followers to be ____________ and disciplined.
2. Economic growth through industrialization increases the purchasing power of the ________________.
(d) African Americans.
3. Discrimination, according to Dr. King, thrives on a belief of ________________, which led to segregation.
(a) Racial servitude.
4. Dr. King also pointed out that those who had said "_________" to desegregation were not admitting to "later."
(d) Over their dead bodies.
5. One of the many wonders of the boycott and the nonviolent actions was the joining of many local __________ communities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Truly liberal leadership in the North needed to step forward being firmly committed to racial ___________.
2. How many little girls were killed at the bombing at the Sunday School?
3. Young African Americans felt trapped by the ___________ and slow court processes that kept segregation and discrimination in place.
4. ____________ resulted from indifference of the southern racists and the continued exploitation of segregation.
5. The sacrifices of the people for others and for the cause of freedom developed ___________ and worth for everyone.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)