|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our God is marching On! | A Time to Break Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the many wonders of the boycott and the nonviolent actions was the joining of many local __________ communities.
2. The United States had become an international power that was unable to enforce even _______________ in a Southern village.
(a) Elementary law.
(b) Civil rights.
(c) The Constitution.
3. Dr. King looks back on a year of people who had given the gift of _______, a true gift of love according to him.
4. One hundred years after the _______________, African American men still sought the guarantee to basic rights as outlined in the Declaration of Independence.
(a) Emancipation Proclamation.
(c) Declaration of Independence.
5. Dr. King longs for a day when his children would be judged on the content of of their ___________, not on the color of their skin.
(b) Bank account.
Short Answer Questions
1. Economic growth through industrialization increases the purchasing power of the ________________.
2. Southern __________ continued to fight against the civil rights measures and bills being put before them.
3. To be a realistic ______________ requires the church and the Christians to fight against the idea of nuclear war and world annihilation.
4. Who receives parity, subsides and incentives when they are in the world, according to Dr. King?
5. Dr. King compared the struggled of the Civil Rights movement to the struggle of the ____________ movement.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)