|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Our God is marching On! | A Time to Break Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There was an obligation to ensure that all __________________ participated in the enforcement and creative innovations freeing all citizens.
(b) Federal agencies.
2. Dr. King proclaimed that the group of students in front of him would become known as the generation of ___________.
3. Nonviolence seeks to win the friendship and the understanding of the __________, not his humiliation or defeat.
(b) Black man.
4. Nonviolent ___________ was planned to continue until a policy of one man, one vote, and one vote for every man existed.
(a) Book writing.
(d) Law making.
5. Dr. King paid deep respects to the __________ who cherish democracy enough to join the battle for freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. King believed the receiving of the Nobel Peace Prize was due to the use of the ___________ response.
2. Dr. King compared the struggled of the Civil Rights movement to the struggle of the ____________ movement.
3. __________ is a legal form of violence, but it diverts attention from the primary purpose of gaining civil rights.
4. The movement of African American students to gain access to ______________ across the nation was a newer event.
5. All the country suffers, according to Dr. King, from the power of the _____________ politicians.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)