|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bold Design for a New South | The Ethical Demands for Integration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Discrimination, according to Dr. King, thrives on a belief of ________________, which led to segregation.
(a) Racial servitude.
2. When the African American population gained the right to vote, how many people were able to affect the shape of Congress?
(a) Two million.
(b) Four million.
(c) Eight million.
(d) Three million.
3. Dr. King spoke to a group of both white and black students who supported the drive for ___________.
(a) Civil rights.
4. In the battle for freedom and for justice, Dr. King reminds followers to be ____________ and disciplined.
5. Dr. King fought against the stories that African Americans sought to achieve freedom through the use of __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The students began to lose their fear of the ___________ wielded by the white majority and were looking to build brotherhood.
2. The movement of African American students to gain access to ______________ across the nation was a newer event.
3. The protesters believed their actions and this love was inspired by _____________ as he called upon men to love one another.
4. __________ is a legal form of violence, but it diverts attention from the primary purpose of gaining civil rights.
5. The ___________ commitment of the nonviolence movement allowed for the refusal to cooperate with evil.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)