|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bold Design for a New South | The Ethical Demands for Integration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Montgomery _________ surprised many African Americans when it happened, helping to encourage more.
2. The personal experiences of Dr. King allowed him to develop a faith and a belief in the reality of a personal __________.
3. Dr. King asked people around him to pray for peace and justice in the world as the Civil Rights movement was a __________ movement as well.
(c) African American.
4. Dr. King fought against the stories that African Americans sought to achieve freedom through the use of __________.
5. Who did Dr. King think was goading some of the African Americans into committing acts of violence?
(c) White students.
(d) Government officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ___________ commitment of the nonviolence movement allowed for the refusal to cooperate with evil.
2. ______________ in civil rights was responsible for this decline in civil rights being at the forefront of the public mind.
3. Dr. King spoke to a group of both white and black students who supported the drive for ___________.
4. Dr. King believed the true gospel concerns itself with the whole ___________, soul and the body.
5. Young African Americans felt trapped by the ___________ and slow court processes that kept segregation and discrimination in place.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)