|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bold Design for a New South | The Ethical Demands for Integration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. King fought against the stories that African Americans sought to achieve freedom through the use of __________.
2. ___________ integration became a new tool in the battle by those unwilling to allow total freedom and justice for all.
3. The protesters believed their actions and this love was inspired by _____________ as he called upon men to love one another.
(a) Jesus Christ.
(b) Dr. King.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) Dr. Sharpton.
4. One of the many wonders of the boycott and the nonviolent actions was the joining of many local __________ communities.
5. Economic growth through industrialization increases the purchasing power of the ________________.
(a) African Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. To be a realistic ______________ requires the church and the Christians to fight against the idea of nuclear war and world annihilation.
2. The struggle had a ___________ quality, including members of all classes of society and all ages.
3. The problem with using violence is that it alienates the people in the ___________, those who yet have not determined that any resistance is necessary.
4. What was NOT one of the ways that progress towards integration was fought?
5. Dr. King never talked about the bad things that happened to him as he wanted to avoid a _________ complex.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)