|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Showdown for Nonviolence | Our Struggle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. King wants his followers to only use the weapon of _________ as they battle for their basic rights.
2. What is NOT one of the ways in which oppression is responded to, according to Dr. King?
(b) Physical violence.
(d) Prayer sessions.
3. Dr. King believed the government was playing a game of Russian roulette with the _________ each summer.
(d) Congressional hearings.
4. The historic ________ ruling of the Supreme Court was nullified by the actions of the local and state governmental authorities.
5. Dr. King believed the true gospel concerns itself with the whole ___________, soul and the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. King recommends to not attempt to defeat, humiliate, or pay back __________ in the fight for rights.
2. Dr. King proclaimed that the group of students in front of him would become known as the generation of ___________.
3. In the battle for freedom and for justice, Dr. King reminds followers to be ____________ and disciplined.
4. Dr. King saw the injustice and civil rights as an attack on __________ when he was growing up around it.
5. In what city was the bus strike during the time of Dr. King and the Civil Rights Movement?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)