|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Showdown for Nonviolence | Our Struggle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The problem with using violence is that it alienates the people in the ___________, those who yet have not determined that any resistance is necessary.
(a) Upper society.
2. Dr. King believed the government was playing a game of Russian roulette with the _________ each summer.
(c) Congressional hearings.
3. What were some groups training as they didn't quite believe that nonviolence would be able to work?
(c) Language skills.
(d) Bomb building.
4. Dr. King wants to point out a lot of things about the use of nonviolence. Nonviolence is not for __________, for example.
5. Dr. King wants his followers to only use the weapon of _________ as they battle for their basic rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. King looks back on a year of people who had given the gift of _______, a true gift of love according to him.
2. The ___________ commitment of the nonviolence movement allowed for the refusal to cooperate with evil.
3. Who receives parity, subsides and incentives when they are in the world, according to Dr. King?
4. To what country did Dr. King travel in order to see the effects of nonviolence on that society?
5. In spite of the extreme ___________ in the area, Dr. King found little evidence of abuse towards each other.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)