|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suffering and Faith | Love, Law, and Civil Disobedience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. King never talked about the bad things that happened to him as he wanted to avoid a _________ complex.
2. The personal experiences of Dr. King allowed him to develop a faith and a belief in the reality of a personal __________.
3. In the battle for freedom and for justice, Dr. King reminds followers to be ____________ and disciplined.
4. Nonviolence seeks to win the friendship and the understanding of the __________, not his humiliation or defeat.
(c) Black man.
5. To be a realistic ______________ requires the church and the Christians to fight against the idea of nuclear war and world annihilation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. King saw the injustice and civil rights as an attack on __________ when he was growing up around it.
2. In what city was the bus strike during the time of Dr. King and the Civil Rights Movement?
3. What is NOT one of the things that Dr. King endured during his time in the Civil Rights movement?
4. The protesters believed their actions and this love was inspired by _____________ as he called upon men to love one another.
5. Dr. King discussed the idea that those who oppose __________ rarely give up privileges without intense opposition.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)