|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suffering and Faith | Love, Law, and Civil Disobedience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. King wants to point out a lot of things about the use of nonviolence. Nonviolence is not for __________, for example.
2. The goal of nonviolence is to change an evil ___________, not to attack the individuals who are participating in that group.
3. Dr. King believed the true gospel concerns itself with the whole ___________, soul and the body.
4. What were some groups training as they didn't quite believe that nonviolence would be able to work?
(a) Language skills.
(c) Bomb building.
5. One of the many wonders of the boycott and the nonviolent actions was the joining of many local __________ communities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. King wants his followers to only use the weapon of _________ as they battle for their basic rights.
2. The ___________ commitment of the nonviolence movement allowed for the refusal to cooperate with evil.
3. The protesters believed their actions and this love was inspired by _____________ as he called upon men to love one another.
4. The personal experiences of Dr. King allowed him to develop a faith and a belief in the reality of a personal __________.
5. Dr. King spoke to a group of both white and black students who supported the drive for ___________.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)