|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suffering and Faith | Love, Law, and Civil Disobedience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The problem with using violence is that it alienates the people in the ___________, those who yet have not determined that any resistance is necessary.
(b) Upper society.
2. Dr. King never talked about the bad things that happened to him as he wanted to avoid a _________ complex.
3. In what city was the bus strike during the time of Dr. King and the Civil Rights Movement?
4. In the battle for freedom and for justice, Dr. King reminds followers to be ____________ and disciplined.
5. In the beginning, protesters saw their actions as an expression of ___________ love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nonviolence seeks to win the friendship and the understanding of the __________, not his humiliation or defeat.
2. Dr. King saw the injustice and civil rights as an attack on __________ when he was growing up around it.
3. One of the many wonders of the boycott and the nonviolent actions was the joining of many local __________ communities.
4. Dr. King wants his followers to only use the weapon of _________ as they battle for their basic rights.
5. What is NOT one of the ways in which oppression is responded to, according to Dr. King?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)