|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suffering and Faith | Love, Law, and Civil Disobedience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the battle for freedom and for justice, Dr. King reminds followers to be ____________ and disciplined.
2. In spite of the extreme ___________ in the area, Dr. King found little evidence of abuse towards each other.
3. Dr. King recommends to not attempt to defeat, humiliate, or pay back __________ in the fight for rights.
4. What kind of segregation was India facing in its own country, that Gandhi felt compelled to address?
5. The protesters believed their actions and this love was inspired by _____________ as he called upon men to love one another.
(a) Jesus Christ.
(b) Dr. Sharpton.
(c) Jesse Jackson.
(d) Dr. King.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning, protesters saw their actions as an expression of ___________ love.
2. Dr. King spoke to a group of both white and black students who supported the drive for ___________.
3. The historic ________ ruling of the Supreme Court was nullified by the actions of the local and state governmental authorities.
4. ____________ is a means of resisting and one that requires followers to seek friendship and understanding of opponents.
5. What is NOT one of the ways in which oppression is responded to, according to Dr. King?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)