|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suffering and Faith | Love, Law, and Civil Disobedience.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. King spoke to a group of both white and black students who supported the drive for ___________.
(d) Civil rights.
2. In what city was the bus strike during the time of Dr. King and the Civil Rights Movement?
3. The protesters believed their actions and this love was inspired by _____________ as he called upon men to love one another.
(a) Dr. King.
(b) Jesse Jackson.
(c) Dr. Sharpton.
(d) Jesus Christ.
4. The personal experiences of Dr. King allowed him to develop a faith and a belief in the reality of a personal __________.
5. Dr. King wants his followers to only use the weapon of _________ as they battle for their basic rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what country did Dr. King travel in order to see the effects of nonviolence on that society?
2. Dr. King believed the true gospel concerns itself with the whole ___________, soul and the body.
3. What were some groups training as they didn't quite believe that nonviolence would be able to work?
4. Nonviolence seeks to win the friendship and the understanding of the __________, not his humiliation or defeat.
5. One of the many wonders of the boycott and the nonviolent actions was the joining of many local __________ communities.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)