Nonviolence and Racial Justice | The Most Durable Power
1. In what city was the bus strike during the time of Dr. King and the Civil Rights Movement?
2. Dr. King wants to point out a lot of things about the use of nonviolence. Nonviolence is not for __________, for example.
3. Nonviolence seeks to win the friendship and the understanding of the __________, not his humiliation or defeat.
(d) Black man.
4. In the battle for freedom and for justice, Dr. King reminds followers to be ____________ and disciplined.
5. Dr. King wants his followers to only use the weapon of _________ as they battle for their basic rights.
6. Dr. King recommends to not attempt to defeat, humiliate, or pay back __________ in the fight for rights.
The Power of Nonviolence | An Experiment in Love
7. ____________ is a means of resisting and one that requires followers to seek friendship and understanding of opponents.
(b) Sit ins.
This section contains 4,010 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)