Nonviolence and Racial Justice | The Most Durable Power
• Nonviolence is not for cowards and seeks to win the understanding of the opponent.
• In the battle for freedom and justice, it's best to be disciplined and dignified.
The Power of Nonviolence | An Experiment in Love
• Nonviolence arouses a sense of shame and builds reconciliation rather than humiliation or defeat.
• Most protesters did not see their actions as nonviolence, rather as an expression of Christian love.
Speech before the Youth March for Integrated Schools | The American DreamMy Trip to the Land of Gandhi
• Dr. King declared the audience would be a generation of integration.
• Dr. King went to India to see effects of nonviolence.
The Social Organization of Nonviolence | Pilgrimage to Nonviolence
• Dr. King makes another argument for nonviolence.
• Segregation also affected the poor whites.
Suffering and Faith | Love, Law, and Civil Disobedience
• Personal suffering influences the life of Dr...
This section contains 1,218 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)