Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remains Rutledge's prime suspect in the investigation as Chapter 12 draws to a close?
2. What motive does Wilton have for murdering Harris?
(b) Lettice Wood.
(d) A title.
3. What causes Hickam's testimony to be confusing as Rutledge is finally able to interrogate him in Chapter 15?
(b) References to non-existent people.
(c) References to the war.
4. Who is Sally Davenant?
(a) Wilton's sister.
(b) Wilton's cousin.
(c) Wilton's former fiancee.
(d) Wilton's mistress.
5. Who, as described in Chapter 5, prevented Mavers from joining the Army at the beginning of World War I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of accident is Royston in that forces him to borrow money from Harris to make it right?
2. Who, as described in Chapter 5, died in the Boer War?
3. What does Lettice Wood say the murder victim's state of mind was in the days before his death?
4. What caused the death of Catherine Tarrant's German lover?
5. What does Rutledge notice about the personality of Helena's sister when he meets her in Chapter 7?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)