1. What does Cesaire think of the idea that poets make terrible politicians?
He thinks it is ridiculous.
2. What term is Cesaire considered the originator of?
3. Which style is Cesaire considered a major voice of?
4. Which literary device does Cesaire use to fight for freedom?
5. Which island was Cesaire born on?
6. What occupation did Cesaire's mother have?
7. What was the occupation of Cesaire's father?
8. Where does Cesaire move after high school?
9. What did Cesaire study in college?
10. What was the name of the journal Cesaire started in college?
The Black Student.
This section contains 3,249 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)