|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Gonzalo, Sebastian and Antonio call for at the start of 1.1?
(a) The king.
(b) The lady.
(c) The captain.
(d) The slave.
2. How does Gonzalo describe the lands they are approaching in 1.1?
3. Which style is Cesaire considered a major voice of?
4. Who, in the Prologue, says "it takes all kinds to make a world"?
(b) The Master of Ceremonies.
5. What are Gonzalo, Sebastian, and Antonio worried about at the start of Act 1 Scene 1 (1.1)?
(a) Their wives.
(b) The king.
(c) Their kingdom.
(d) The storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which island was Cesaire born on?
2. What name does Caliban wish to be called by?
3. In 1.1, who tells the passengers on the ship to return to their cabin?
4. What did the king's adviser give to Prospero before he came to the island?
5. What positions do Cesaire and his wife take when they return to his birth place?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)