1. What does Cesaire think of the idea that poets make terrible politicians?
(a) He thinks the idea is ridiculous but true.
(b) He does not care.
(c) He thinks it is ridiculous.
(d) He this it is true.
2. What term is Cesaire considered the originator of?
3. Which style is Cesaire considered a major voice of?
4. Which literary device does Cesaire use to fight for freedom?
5. Which island was Cesaire born on?
(a) St. Croix.
(b) St. Thomas.
6. What occupation did Cesaire's mother have?
(d) Dress maker.
7. What was the occupation of Cesaire's father?
(b) Tax inspector.
8. Where does Cesaire move after high school?
(d) New York.
9. What did Cesaire study in college?
(a) African history.
10. What was the name of the journal Cesaire started in college?
(a) The Political Student.
(b) The Black Student.
(c) The Paris Student.
This section contains 3,249 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)