|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gabriel?
(a) An angel.
(b) A god.
(c) An unborn destiny.
(d) A fiend.
2. Who is David speaking to when he says, "I am your shepherd, and God is mine"?
(c) His brother.
(d) The sheep.
3. Who is the author of "A Tale of three Kings"?
(a) Cassie Edwards.
(b) John Grisham.
(c) Edward Gene.
(d) Gene Edwards.
4. Who says, "Ere your earthly pilgrimage is done, your true character will be known"?
(a) An unborn destiny.
5. According to the author in Chapter 6, which character in A Tale of Three Kings acts in a way that he believes God would want him to?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 6, if one throws a thrown spear back, they are also a candidate for what?
2. What object does Saul throw at David in Chapter 4?
3. According to the author in Chapter 6, when one throws a thrown spear back, they prove all of the following, except for what?
4. Who is Recorder?
5. According to the Prologue, what three elements must God's second portion be mixed lavishly with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two portions of God's being did Gabriel give to each unborn destiny?
2. What irony was revealed at the end of Chapter 2?
3. At the end of Chapter 3, what did God not have, but very much wanted?
4. In Chapter 2, what results did God receive from his house-to-house survey?
5. What was Recorder's purpose in the Prologue?
6. Discuss the two different types of people that are introduced in the Prologue.
7. What genre is "A Tale of Three Kings" classified as, and what time period was the Christian community undergoing when this was written?
8. What is the tone of the Prologue? How does the Prologue set the tone for the novel?
9. Distinguish God from Gabriel.
10. In Chapter 4, how did one know if a king was after the order of King Saul?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)