|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What portion of God's being from the Prologue does David possess?
(a) The seed.
(b) The cloth.
(c) The throne.
(d) The light.
2. What will the two unborn destinies one day become?
3. What animal does David encounter at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) A moose.
(b) A panther.
(c) A snake.
(d) A bear.
4. Who is Recorder?
(a) A demon.
(b) An angel.
(c) An unborn destiny.
(d) A god.
5. What is the overall mood of the Prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 6, which character in A Tale of Three Kings acts in a way that he believes God would want him to?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 5, the author reveals that God has a what?
3. The Prologue states that when the cloth of God's nature is wrapped about you, it clothes you with the __________ of God.
4. Who does the author use as an example of a leader to avoid following blindly?
5. What color is David's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 3, what question drove the King mad?
3. What two portions of God's being did Gabriel give to each unborn destiny?
4. In Chapter 2, what results did God receive from his house-to-house survey?
5. On what mission did God send Gabriel?
6. Briefly discuss David's promotion given to him by his father. Explain David's new job description.
7. According to Gabriel, what was the difference between a gift and an inheritance?
8. Describe the types of people God has, as revealed in Chapter 5.
9. At the end of Chapter 3, what did God not have, but very much wanted?
10. What genre is "A Tale of Three Kings" classified as, and what time period was the Christian community undergoing when this was written?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)