|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to speak with David at the beginning of Chapter 22?
2. In Chapter 11, what is NOT the ideal place for moral building?
3. In Chapter 18, what is the name upon the coat of arms?
(a) Saul the Second.
(b) Nathan the Second.
(c) Absalom the Second.
(d) Joab the Second.
4. According to the author in Chapter 14, what word is NOT found in the vocabulary of fugitives?
5. What is Saul mostly remembered by?
(a) His madness.
(b) His courage.
(c) His loyalty.
(d) His leadership.
6. What is the author referring to when he says, "My, how certain we mortals can be...of things even angels do not know"?
(a) That the man you are under is truly from God.
(b) That the man you are under is at best a Saul.
(c) That the man you are under is at best a David.
(d) That the man you are under is God.
7. What two choices does David have in Chapter 22 when it comes to dealing with Absalom?
(a) Fight or flight.
(b) Pray or hide.
(c) Flee or be destroyed.
(d) Lose everything or become a Saul.
8. Who makes himself David's enemy?
9. All of the following are ancestors to Saul, except for which one?
10. The old soldier of David said to David's grandson, "I see you have the ambitions typical of __________."
11. Who is the unidentified object?
12. According to the author in Chapter 16, the passing of time and the behavior of your leader while that time passes reveals a great deal about what?
(a) Your future.
(c) Your leader's past.
(d) Your leader.
13. Who is Joab?
(a) A follower of David.
(b) David's son.
(c) A follower of Saul.
(d) David's brother.
14. Who says, "My king is mad. At least, I so perceive him. What can I do"?
15. Who says, "Look at us. We're animals again. Less than an hour ago you could have freed us all"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Saul __________ people and __________ a kingdom.
2. According to the author in Chapter 19, how old was Absalom?
3. What is David's response to Joab asking if he shall stop Absalom in Chapter 23?
4. According to the author in Chapter 10, who decides when it is finally time to leave the Lord's anointed?
5. What other object does the unidentified figure in Chapter 18 pull out of the chest?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)