|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who taught David the song that is everyone in the palace's favorite?
(a) His brother.
(b) The little lamb.
(c) His father.
(d) His teacher.
2. David does all of the following while tending to the sheep, except for what?
(b) Practice his sling shot.
3. What are the spears a symbol of?
4. God's second portion is the only element in the universe that can change the human what?
5. God's first portion touches only the what?
(a) Holy person.
(b) Outer person.
(c) Inner person.
(d) Faithful person.
6. Essentially, David enrolls into the school of what at the end of Chapter 2?
7. Who says, "Ere your earthly pilgrimage is done, your true character will be known"?
(c) An unborn destiny.
8. What religious genre is this book classified as?
(b) New Age.
9. Which of the following is NOT a power of the cloth of God's nature?
(a) To declare war on enemy armies.
(b) To subdue armies.
(c) To shame the enemies of God.
(d) To accomplish God's work on the earth.
10. David knew that God had placed him in the king's palace under what?
(a) True pretenses.
(b) False pretenses.
(c) True authority.
(d) False authority.
11. Who is waiting to see David in Chapter 2?
(a) A sage.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A priest.
(d) A soldier.
12. According to the author in Chapter 6, when one throws a thrown spear back, they prove all of the following, except for what?
(a) They are courageous.
(b) They stand for the right.
(c) They are foolish.
(d) They are tough.
13. What is the setting of Chapter 1?
14. What is the point of view of the Prologue?
(a) 1st person.
(b) 2nd person.
(c) 4th person.
(d) 3rd person.
15. Who says, "And who shall these destinies become after they go through the door to the visible universe"?
Short Answer Questions
1. God's second portion is not a(n) __________ but a(n) __________.
2. Who are the first two characters introduced in the book?
3. According to the author in Chapter 4, what right does a king have?
4. Who is Saul anointed by?
5. All of the following are characteristics of a king after the order of King Saul, except which one?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)