|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the overall mood of the Prologue?
2. According to the author in Chapter 6, if one throws a thrown spear back, they are also a candidate for what?
3. What does David target with his sling shot?
4. Who says, "And who shall these destinies become after they go through the door to the visible universe"?
5. According to the author, the youngest son of any family bears how many distinctions?
6. According to the author, who should decide what kingdoms survive which threats?
(a) The townsmen.
(d) The king.
7. God's two portions of his being are an example of the literary technique of what?
8. The Prologue serves as what to the rest of the narrative?
9. Who is David speaking to when he says, "I am your shepherd, and God is mine"?
(a) The sheep.
(d) His brother.
10. What is the sage's name?
11. What portion of God's being from the Prologue does Saul possess?
(a) The throne.
(b) The seed.
(c) The light.
(d) The cloth.
12. At the end of Chapter 2, where do David's brothers go off to?
(a) The shop.
(b) See the king.
13. In the Prologue, the almighty living God turns to who, and gives a command?
14. God's first portion is immersion into the what?
15. Who is David?
(a) Jesse's middle son.
(b) Jesse's father.
(c) Jesse's youngest son.
(d) Jesse's oldest son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ere your earthly pilgrimage is done, your true character will be known"?
2. Where does Gabriel reside?
3. How often does David get hit by a spear?
4. Eventually, David finds himself in the palace of who?
5. What items does David bring with him while he tends to the sheep?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)