1. Who is the author of "A Tale of three Kings"?
2. What religious genre is this book classified as?
3. What book is this story fictionalized from?
4. "A Tale of Three Kings" is a study in what?
5. "A Tale of Three Kings" is classified as what type of literature?
A short story.
6. Who are the first two characters introduced in the book?
God and Gabriel.
7. What is Gabriel?
8. Where does Gabriel reside?
9. In the Prologue, the almighty living God turns to who, and gives a command?
This section contains 3,867 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)