Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue
1. Who is the author of "A Tale of three Kings"?
2. What religious genre is this book classified as?
3. What book is this story fictionalized from?
4. "A Tale of Three Kings" is a study in what?
5. "A Tale of Three Kings" is classified as what type of literature?
6. Who are the first two characters introduced in the book?
7. What is Gabriel?
8. Where does Gabriel reside?
9. In the Prologue, the almighty living God turns to who, and gives a command?
10. Who says, "Go, take these two portions of my being. There are two destinies waiting" ?
11. Gabriel carries two glowing, pulsating lights of what?
This section contains 2,279 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)