|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At one meeting, Absalom spoke of the great visions he had for what?
(a) Overthrowing King Saul.
(b) God's kingdom.
(c) David's kingdom.
(d) Solomon's kingdom.
2. What is the setting of Chapter 1?
3. What is the name of the love story that the author says the players are working on at the end of Chapter 27?
(a) The Divine Romance.
(b) The Royal Fight.
(c) King Absalom.
(d) The Conventional Way.
4. What part of the story does the King specifically want to hear?
(a) The journey of the three kings.
(b) Korah's rebellion.
(c) The great flood.
(d) David killing Goliath.
5. "A Tale of Three Kings" is a study in what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two characters are conversing in Chapter 19?
2. According to the end of Chapter 21, what is Sage's name?
3. Essentially, David enrolls into the school of what at the end of Chapter 2?
4. "The hunted" in Chapter 11 refers to who?
5. How does "A Tale of Three Kings" end?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)