|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is David's hair?
2. Who does David deliver messages to?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His brothers.
(d) His father.
3. Who is David referring to when he says, "For months, years, perhaps a decade. Perhaps I have known for thirty years"?
(a) That Absalom was planning to take over Saul's kingdom.
(b) That Absalom was planning to take over David's kingdom.
(c) That he was really a Saul.
(d) That Saul was planning to take over David's kingdom.
4. What two characters are conversing in Chapter 19?
(a) Nathan and Zadok.
(b) A child and a guardian.
(c) A man and an angel.
(d) Saul and Absalom.
5. In Chapter 9, what does the author say David's only success is?
(a) He became the instrument of God.
(b) He was a successful shepherd.
(c) His sling shot abilities.
(d) He was a successful prophet.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 16, the passing of time and the way you react to that leader reveals a great deal about what?
2. Which two characters are alone together at the beginning of Chapter 27?
3. God's second portion affects the what?
4. Who does the author say God is looking at in Chapter 9?
5. What question does the author tell the reader to memorize in Chapter 8?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)