|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Abishai in Chapter 23, Absalom was in some ways a youthful incarnation of who?
2. The sage tells David he will one day be what?
3. According to the author in Chapter 6, if one throws a thrown spear back, they are also a candidate for what?
4. Who does David deliver messages to?
(a) His brothers.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His aunt.
5. According to the author in Chapter 16, the passing of time and the way you react to that leader reveals a great deal about what?
(a) Your leader.
(c) Your leader's future.
(d) Your country.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the end of Chapter 21, what is Sage's name?
2. What are the last words that David's grandson hears from the old soldier of David in Chapter 17?
3. The author states that most of us know at least two men in lineage of David who have been __________ and __________ by other men.
4. Who runs to David at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. According to the author in Chapter 6, when one throws a thrown spear back, they prove all of the following, except for what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)