|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What portion of God's being from the Prologue does David possess?
(a) The throne.
(b) The cloth.
(c) The seed.
(d) The light.
2. Who runs to David at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
3. Who makes himself David's enemy?
4. What is the theme of the Prologue?
5. According to the author in Chapter 7, how can you tell when someone has been hit by a spear?
(a) He has puncture wounds.
(b) He turns a deep shade of bitter.
(c) He has blood on himself.
(d) He is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first two characters introduced in the book?
2. The Prologue states that when the cloth of God's nature is wrapped about you, it clothes you with the __________ of God.
3. In Chapter 18, what is the name upon the coat of arms?
4. What will the two unborn destinies one day become?
5. David does all of the following while tending to the sheep, except for what?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)