|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes himself David's enemy?
2. All of the following types of people follow David, except for who?
(b) Honest men.
3. According to Abishai in Chapter 23, Absalom was in some ways a youthful incarnation of who?
4. What is the sage's name?
5. The Prologue serves as what to the rest of the narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. "A Tale of Three Kings" is a study in what?
2. According to the author in Chapter 10, who decides when it is finally time to leave the Lord's anointed?
3. In Chapter 21, Sage says that Absalom has but one recourse. What is it?
4. Who taught David the song that is everyone in the palace's favorite?
5. Who is David speaking to when he says, "I am your shepherd, and God is mine"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)