|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what does Sage say about rebels who ascend to the throne by rebellion?
(a) They have patience for other rebels and their rebellions.
(b) They desire to rebel and have rebellions.
(c) They have no patience with other rebels and their rebellions.
(d) They have no need to rebel or have rebellions.
2. All of the following types of people follow David, except for who?
(d) Honest men.
3. What promotion does Jesse give to David?
(a) He makes David a messenger.
(b) He makes David a shepherd.
(c) He makes David a soldier.
(d) He makes David a carpenter.
4. What is Jesse's profession?
(c) Diary farmer.
5. What question has yet to be answered by the author in the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) How can I know if the man I sit under is a King David?
(b) How can I know if the man I sit under is a King Saul?
(c) What is King Saul's background?
(d) Is it impossible that the man I sit under is a King Saul?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are castles now in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 20, Absalom's followers believed Absalom __________ his father.
3. According to the Prologue, what three elements must God's second portion be mixed lavishly with?
4. Some fugitives of King Saul make contact with who in Chapter 13?
5. According to the author in Chapter 17, who did David's grandson serve under?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)