|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Goliath?
(a) A 9 foot giant.
(b) David's older brother.
(c) The sage.
(d) David's younger brother.
2. Who does the author use as an example of a leader to avoid following blindly?
3. According to the author in Chapter 6, when one throws a thrown spear back, they prove all of the following, except for what?
(a) They stand for the right.
(b) They are tough.
(c) They are courageous.
(d) They are foolish.
4. According to the Prologue, what three elements must God's second portion be mixed lavishly with?
(a) Bliss, satisfaction and gratification.
(b) Pleasure, joy and praise.
(c) Pain, sorrow and crushing.
(d) Lust, fulfillment and craving.
5. Who taught David the song that is everyone in the palace's favorite?
(a) His brother.
(b) The little lamb.
(c) His teacher.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. God's first portion is immersion into the what?
2. What is David's job?
3. At the end of Chapter 2, where do David's brothers go off to?
4. Who is the author of "A Tale of three Kings"?
5. All of the following are characteristics of the youngest son of any family found in Chapter 1, except for which one?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)