|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What portion of God's being from the Prologue does Saul possess?
(a) The throne.
(b) The cloth.
(c) The seed.
(d) The light.
2. Who says, "And who shall these destinies become after they go through the door to the visible universe"?
3. According to the author in Chapter 6, which character in A Tale of Three Kings acts in a way that he believes God would want him to?
4. Who is Recorder?
(a) An unborn destiny.
(b) A demon.
(c) An angel.
(d) A god.
5. What promotion does Jesse give to David?
(a) He makes David a messenger.
(b) He makes David a soldier.
(c) He makes David a shepherd.
(d) He makes David a carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. After David kills Goliath, he finds himself a what?
2. Who does David deliver messages to?
3. God's second portion is the only element in the universe that can change the human what?
4. The Prologue states that when the cloth of God's nature is wrapped about you, it clothes you with the __________ of God.
5. What book is this story fictionalized from?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)