|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Chapter 1?
2. What book is this story fictionalized from?
(a) The Bible.
(c) Confucian Texts.
(d) Song of the Angel.
3. What will the two unborn destinies one day become?
4. Gabriel carries two glowing, pulsating lights of what?
5. What is the point of view of the Prologue?
(a) 3rd person.
(b) 1st person.
(c) 4th person.
(d) 2nd person.
Short Answer Questions
1. God's two portions of his being are an example of the literary technique of what?
2. Who says, "And who shall these destinies become after they go through the door to the visible universe"?
3. What is Gabriel?
4. What is Jesse's profession?
5. The Prologue serves as what to the rest of the narrative?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)