|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does David encounter at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) A panther.
(b) A moose.
(c) A snake.
(d) A bear.
2. Who says, "And who shall these destinies become after they go through the door to the visible universe"?
3. According to the author in Chapter 4, what right does a king have?
(a) To throw rocks.
(b) To have multiple wives.
(c) To overrule God.
(d) To throw spears.
4. What does David target with his sling shot?
5. What does David practice throwing with his sling shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cloth of God's nature compared to?
2. Who says, "Ere your earthly pilgrimage is done, your true character will be known"?
3. Who is the author of "A Tale of three Kings"?
4. The sage tells David he will one day be what?
5. God's second portion affects the what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)