|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Goliath?
(a) The sage.
(b) David's younger brother.
(c) A 9 foot giant.
(d) David's older brother.
2. How does the king feel about David?
3. According to the author, what can kith and kin not always tell?
(a) A man's date of birth.
(b) What family a man came from.
(c) When a man is married.
(d) When a man is grown.
4. In the Prologue, the almighty living God turns to who, and gives a command?
5. What promotion does Jesse give to David?
(a) He makes David a shepherd.
(b) He makes David a messenger.
(c) He makes David a soldier.
(d) He makes David a carpenter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David practice throwing with his sling shot?
2. According to the author in Chapter 6, which character in A Tale of Three Kings acts in a way that he believes God would want him to?
3. How often does David get hit by a spear?
4. Who is the author of "A Tale of three Kings"?
5. What portion of God's being from the Prologue does David possess?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)