|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David target with his sling shot?
2. All of the following are characteristics of the youngest son of any family found in Chapter 1, except for which one?
(a) He never leads.
(b) He is the smartest.
(c) He is spoiled.
(d) Little is expected of him.
3. God's second portion is the only element in the universe that can change the human what?
4. Who does the author use as an example of a leader to avoid following blindly?
5. Which of the following is NOT a power of the cloth of God's nature?
(a) To accomplish God's work on the earth.
(b) To declare war on enemy armies.
(c) To shame the enemies of God.
(d) To subdue armies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items does David bring with him while he tends to the sheep?
2. What type of music does David sing in Chapter 1?
3. What religious genre is this book classified as?
4. According to the author, what can kith and kin not always tell?
5. According to the author, the youngest son of any family bears how many distinctions?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)