|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the spears a symbol of?
2. Who taught David the song that is everyone in the palace's favorite?
(a) His father.
(b) His teacher.
(c) The little lamb.
(d) His brother.
3. According to the author in Chapter 6, when one throws a thrown spear back, they prove all of the following, except for what?
(a) They stand for the right.
(b) They are foolish.
(c) They are tough.
(d) They are courageous.
4. Who is Saul?
(a) David's son.
(b) David's brother.
(c) The mad king.
(d) A friend of David's.
5. According to the author in Chapter 6, if one throws a thrown spear back, they are also a candidate for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious genre is this book classified as?
2. What book is this story fictionalized from?
3. In Chapter 3, the author says that God wants what type of vessel?
4. The Prologue serves as what to the rest of the narrative?
5. David knew that God had placed him in the king's palace under what?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)