|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the king feel about David?
2. "A Tale of Three Kings" is classified as what type of literature?
(a) A poem.
(b) A novel.
(c) A short story.
(d) A play.
3. What is the setting of Chapter 1?
4. What promotion does Jesse give to David?
(a) He makes David a shepherd.
(b) He makes David a carpenter.
(c) He makes David a messenger.
(d) He makes David a soldier.
5. According to the Prologue, what three elements must God's second portion be mixed lavishly with?
(a) Pain, sorrow and crushing.
(b) Bliss, satisfaction and gratification.
(c) Pleasure, joy and praise.
(d) Lust, fulfillment and craving.
Short Answer Questions
1. After David kills Goliath, he finds himself a what?
2. What question does David have at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. Which of the following is NOT a power of the cloth of God's nature?
4. What does David practice throwing with his sling shot?
5. What will the two unborn destinies one day become?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)