|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sage pour over David's head?
2. Who is Goliath?
(a) A 9 foot giant.
(b) David's older brother.
(c) David's younger brother.
(d) The sage.
3. What will the two unborn destinies one day become?
4. What is David's job?
(a) To watch over the sheep.
(b) To shave the sheep.
(c) To sell the sheep.
(d) To wash the sheep.
5. What does David do for the king in the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) David reads to the king.
(b) David tells jokes to the king.
(c) David dances for the king.
(d) David sings to the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Saul throw at David in Chapter 4?
2. According to the author, the youngest son of any family bears how many distinctions?
3. As Gabriel opens the door into the realm between two universes, he steps into the Mall of what?
4. At the end of Chapter 2, where do David's brothers go off to?
5. What portion of God's being from the Prologue does David possess?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)