|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 3-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, the author says that God wants what type of vessel?
2. What question does David have at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Where do you hide when someone throws a spear at you?
(b) Why do people throw spears?
(c) What do you do when someone throws a spear at you?
(d) How do you avoid being hit by a spear?
3. What is David's job?
(a) To watch over the sheep.
(b) To shave the sheep.
(c) To wash the sheep.
(d) To sell the sheep.
4. What object does Saul throw at David in Chapter 4?
5. How often does David get hit by a spear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "And who shall these destinies become after they go through the door to the visible universe"?
2. Who is Goliath?
3. What portion of God's being from the Prologue does Saul possess?
4. Who is David?
5. Who says, "Go, take these two portions of my being. There are two destinies waiting" ?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)