|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a power of the cloth of God's nature?
(a) To accomplish God's work on the earth.
(b) To shame the enemies of God.
(c) To declare war on enemy armies.
(d) To subdue armies.
2. God's two portions of his being are an example of the literary technique of what?
3. What is the theme of the Prologue?
4. What type of music does David sing in Chapter 1?
5. At the end of Chapter 2, where do David's brothers go off to?
(a) See the king.
(b) The shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "A Tale of three Kings"?
2. All of the following are characteristics of the youngest son of any family found in Chapter 1, except for which one?
3. What does David practice throwing with his sling shot?
4. Who says, "And who shall these destinies become after they go through the door to the visible universe"?
5. God's second portion affects the what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)