|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gabriel?
(a) A god.
(b) An unborn destiny.
(c) An angel.
(d) A fiend.
2. What is the cloth of God's nature compared to?
(a) Snow surrounding a person in the mountains.
(b) Sharks surrounding a person in the ocean.
(c) Water surrounding a person in the sea.
(d) Sand surrounding a person in the desert.
3. "A Tale of Three Kings" is classified as what type of literature?
(a) A novel.
(b) A poem.
(c) A play.
(d) A short story.
4. Who is David speaking to when he says, "I am your shepherd, and God is mine"?
(a) The sheep.
(b) His brother.
5. Essentially, David enrolls into the school of what at the end of Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. David does all of the following while tending to the sheep, except for what?
2. What book is this story fictionalized from?
3. The Prologue states that when the cloth of God's nature is wrapped about you, it clothes you with the __________ of God.
4. God's second portion is the only element in the universe that can change the human what?
5. What does David practice throwing with his sling shot?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)