|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sage tells David he will one day be what?
2. What book is this story fictionalized from?
(a) Song of the Angel.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Confucian Texts.
3. Where does Gabriel reside?
(a) In London.
(b) In Arizona.
(c) In Heaven.
(d) In Hades.
4. Who says, "And who shall these destinies become after they go through the door to the visible universe"?
5. Who says, "Ere your earthly pilgrimage is done, your true character will be known"?
(d) An unborn destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. God's first portion touches only the what?
2. What does the sage pour over David's head?
3. According to the author, the youngest son of any family bears how many distinctions?
4. What does David practice throwing with his sling shot?
5. What items does David bring with him while he tends to the sheep?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)