|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "A Tale of three Kings"?
(a) John Grisham.
(b) Edward Gene.
(c) Cassie Edwards.
(d) Gene Edwards.
2. God's second portion is not a(n) __________ but a(n) __________.
(a) Inheritance / Gift.
(b) Gift / Inheritance.
(c) Present / Wish.
(d) Reward / Souvenir.
3. What book is this story fictionalized from?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Confucian Texts.
(d) Song of the Angel.
4. God's first portion touches only the what?
(a) Holy person.
(b) Inner person.
(c) Faithful person.
(d) Outer person.
5. According to the Prologue, what three elements must God's second portion be mixed lavishly with?
(a) Bliss, satisfaction and gratification.
(b) Pain, sorrow and crushing.
(c) Pleasure, joy and praise.
(d) Lust, fulfillment and craving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Ere your earthly pilgrimage is done, your true character will be known"?
2. As Gabriel opens the door into the realm between two universes, he steps into the Mall of what?
3. What is Gabriel?
4. What religious genre is this book classified as?
5. What is the point of view of the Prologue?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)