|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gabriel?
(a) An unborn destiny.
(b) An angel.
(c) A god.
(d) A fiend.
2. Where does Gabriel reside?
(a) In Arizona.
(b) In Hades.
(c) In London.
(d) In Heaven.
3. Gabriel carries two glowing, pulsating lights of what?
4. In the Prologue, the almighty living God turns to who, and gives a command?
5. The Prologue states that when the cloth of God's nature is wrapped about you, it clothes you with the __________ of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. God's two portions of his being are an example of the literary technique of what?
2. Who says, "Go, take these two portions of my being. There are two destinies waiting" ?
3. God's second portion is the only element in the universe that can change the human what?
4. "A Tale of Three Kings" is classified as what type of literature?
5. God's second portion is not a(n) __________ but a(n) __________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)