|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the youngest son of any family bears how many distinctions?
2. According to the author in Chapter 4, what right does a king have?
(a) To throw spears.
(b) To throw rocks.
(c) To have multiple wives.
(d) To overrule God.
3. What portion of God's being from the Prologue does David possess?
(a) The seed.
(b) The throne.
(c) The light.
(d) The cloth.
4. Who are the first two characters introduced in the book?
(a) The two unborn destinies.
(b) God and Gabriel.
(c) David and Saul.
(d) Gabriel and Recorder.
5. God's second portion is the only element in the universe that can change the human what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other object does the unidentified figure in Chapter 18 pull out of the chest?
2. All of the following are characteristics of David, as described by an old soldier of David in Chapter 17, except for which one?
3. All of the following are characteristics of a king after the order of King Saul, except which one?
4. Whose name is called out in the beginning of Chapter 21?
5. All of the following are characteristics of the youngest son of any family found in Chapter 1, except for which one?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)