|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does David get hit by a spear?
2. What are the spears a symbol of?
3. The Prologue states that when the cloth of God's nature is wrapped about you, it clothes you with the __________ of God.
4. What does David's grandson set out to discover in Chapter 17?
(a) To find and talk to Goliath.
(b) To find and talk to Saul.
(c) To find and talk to David.
(d) To find and talk to a soldier of David.
5. What two characters are conversing in Chapter 19?
(a) Saul and Absalom.
(b) A man and an angel.
(c) Nathan and Zadok.
(d) A child and a guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Chapter 1?
2. God's second portion affects the what?
3. According to the author in Chapter 19, how old was David?
4. In Chapter 20, how do men feel about being with Absalom?
5. Who does the author use as an example of a leader to avoid following blindly?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)