|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, David finds himself in the palace of who?
(a) A confused king.
(b) A friendly king.
(c) A mad king.
(d) A bipolar king.
2. What is the theme of the Prologue?
3. Essentially, David enrolls into the school of what at the end of Chapter 2?
4. What does the Sage do to David in Chapter 2?
(a) Captures him.
(b) Befriends him.
(c) Anoints him.
(d) Injures him.
5. What is the point of view of the Prologue?
(a) 3rd person.
(b) 2nd person.
(c) 4th person.
(d) 1st person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gabriel carries two glowing, pulsating lights of what?
2. What does David practice throwing with his sling shot?
3. At the end of Chapter 2, where do David's brothers go off to?
4. Who says, "Ere your earthly pilgrimage is done, your true character will be known"?
5. What is the cloth of God's nature compared to?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)