|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. God's second portion is not a(n) __________ but a(n) __________.
(a) Inheritance / Gift.
(b) Reward / Souvenir.
(c) Present / Wish.
(d) Gift / Inheritance.
2. The Prologue states that when the cloth of God's nature is wrapped about you, it clothes you with the __________ of God.
3. After David kills Goliath, he finds himself a what?
(a) Folk hero.
(b) Tragic hero.
4. "A Tale of Three Kings" is a study in what?
5. Who is David?
(a) Jesse's father.
(b) Jesse's oldest son.
(c) Jesse's youngest son.
(d) Jesse's middle son.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what can kith and kin not always tell?
2. What is the theme of the Prologue?
3. Who does David deliver messages to?
4. Where does Gabriel reside?
5. Which of the following is NOT a power of the cloth of God's nature?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)