|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David does all of the following while tending to the sheep, except for what?
(d) Practice his sling shot.
2. Essentially, David enrolls into the school of what at the end of Chapter 2?
3. After David kills Goliath, he finds himself a what?
(b) Folk hero.
(c) Tragic hero.
4. What is Jesse's profession?
(c) Diary farmer.
5. God's first portion touches only the what?
(a) Holy person.
(b) Inner person.
(c) Outer person.
(d) Faithful person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the first two characters introduced in the book?
2. What is Gabriel?
3. What religious genre is this book classified as?
4. According to the author, what can kith and kin not always tell?
5. What is the point of view of the Prologue?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)