|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David does all of the following while tending to the sheep, except for what?
(a) Practice his sling shot.
2. What does the Sage do to David in Chapter 2?
(a) Anoints him.
(b) Befriends him.
(c) Injures him.
(d) Captures him.
3. "A Tale of Three Kings" is classified as what type of literature?
(a) A novel.
(b) A poem.
(c) A short story.
(d) A play.
4. After David kills Goliath, he finds himself a what?
(a) Tragic hero.
(c) Folk hero.
5. Who says, "Ere your earthly pilgrimage is done, your true character will be known"?
(b) An unborn destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Prologue states that when the cloth of God's nature is wrapped about you, it clothes you with the __________ of God.
2. What is David's job?
3. All of the following are characteristics of the youngest son of any family found in Chapter 1, except for which one?
4. Who is David?
5. What is the theme of the Prologue?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)