|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is David's hair?
2. All of the following are characteristics of a king after the order of King Saul, except which one?
(a) The king was truly the Lord's anointed.
(b) The king wore his family crest on his socks.
(c) The king threw spears at David.
(d) The king was quite mad.
3. Who became the greatest hymn writer and the greatest comforter of broken hearts?
4. David knew that God had placed him in the king's palace under what?
(a) False authority.
(b) False pretenses.
(c) True authority.
(d) True pretenses.
5. Who does David deliver messages to?
(a) His father.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gabriel carries two glowing, pulsating lights of what?
2. How many sons does Jesse have?
3. In Chapter 3, the author says that God wants what type of vessel?
4. Eventually, David finds himself in the palace of who?
5. In Chapter 9, what does the author say David's only success is?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)