|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a power of the cloth of God's nature?
(a) To subdue armies.
(b) To shame the enemies of God.
(c) To accomplish God's work on the earth.
(d) To declare war on enemy armies.
2. Some fugitives of King Saul make contact with who in Chapter 13?
3. What promotion does Jesse give to David?
(a) He makes David a carpenter.
(b) He makes David a messenger.
(c) He makes David a soldier.
(d) He makes David a shepherd.
4. Who says, "Go, take these two portions of my being. There are two destinies waiting" ?
5. Eventually, David finds himself in the palace of who?
(a) A confused king.
(b) A friendly king.
(c) A bipolar king.
(d) A mad king.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 5, the author reveals that God has a what?
2. According to the author, what can kith and kin not always tell?
3. Who taught David the song that is everyone in the palace's favorite?
4. What color is David's hair?
5. What is the overall mood of the Prologue?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)