|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 8-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author use as an example of a leader to avoid following blindly?
2. What is the overall mood of the Prologue?
3. All of the following locations hide David in Chapter 12, except for which one?
(b) Overgrown leaves.
(c) Watery pits.
(d) Swift feet.
4. At the end of Chapter 2, where do David's brothers go off to?
(a) The shop.
(c) See the king.
5. "A Tale of Three Kings" is classified as what type of literature?
(a) A play.
(b) A novel.
(c) A poem.
(d) A short story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, David finds himself in the palace of who?
2. What color is David's hair?
3. Who are the first two characters introduced in the book?
4. After David kills Goliath, he finds himself a what?
5. God's first portion touches only the what?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)