|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of the following are characteristics of the youngest son of any family found in Chapter 1, except for which one?
(a) He never leads.
(b) He is spoiled.
(c) Little is expected of him.
(d) He is the smartest.
2. What does David practice throwing with his sling shot?
3. Who is David?
(a) Jesse's oldest son.
(b) Jesse's youngest son.
(c) Jesse's middle son.
(d) Jesse's father.
4. What is the sage's name?
5. Who says, "Look at us. We're animals again. Less than an hour ago you could have freed us all"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what does Sage say about rebels who ascend to the throne by rebellion?
2. What animal does David encounter at the end of Chapter 1?
3. According to the author in Chapter 12, in times past, mothers had told their children that if they did not behave, they would end up like what?
4. What two characters are conversing in Chapter 19?
5. At one meeting, Absalom spoke of the great visions he had for what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)