|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are castles now in Chapter 12?
2. Who says, "Look at us. We're animals again. Less than an hour ago you could have freed us all"?
3. What does the sage pour over David's head?
4. Who comes to speak with David at the beginning of Chapter 22?
5. In Chapter 11, what is NOT the ideal place for moral building?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does the author say David's only success is?
2. Who says, "Good king, he has been no David to you"?
3. All of the following are characteristics of the youngest son of any family found in Chapter 1, except for which one?
4. In Chapter 20, it states that rebellion has been in whose heart for years?
5. Why does David run away from Saul in Chapter 10?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)