|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Essentially, David enrolls into the school of what at the end of Chapter 2?
2. What does the Sage do to David in Chapter 2?
(a) Befriends him.
(b) Captures him.
(c) Anoints him.
(d) Injures him.
3. Who is David referring to when he says, "For months, years, perhaps a decade. Perhaps I have known for thirty years"?
(a) That Absalom was planning to take over David's kingdom.
(b) That Saul was planning to take over David's kingdom.
(c) That he was really a Saul.
(d) That Absalom was planning to take over Saul's kingdom.
4. What is the sage's name?
5. In Chapter 21, what does Sage say about rebels who ascend to the throne by rebellion?
(a) They have patience for other rebels and their rebellions.
(b) They desire to rebel and have rebellions.
(c) They have no need to rebel or have rebellions.
(d) They have no patience with other rebels and their rebellions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David referring to when he says, "He was great. Great in the eyes of God and men."?
2. What two choices does David have in Chapter 22 when it comes to dealing with Absalom?
3. Some fugitives of King Saul make contact with who in Chapter 13?
4. What color is David's hair?
5. Who became the greatest hymn writer and the greatest comforter of broken hearts?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)