|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does David encounter at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) A snake.
(b) A panther.
(c) A bear.
(d) A moose.
2. According to the author in Chapter 11, how many ways can one leave a kingdom?
3. In Chapter 9, what does the author say David's only success is?
(a) He became the instrument of God.
(b) He was a successful shepherd.
(c) He was a successful prophet.
(d) His sling shot abilities.
4. Essentially, David enrolls into the school of what at the end of Chapter 2?
5. What does David practice throwing with his sling shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to speak with David at the beginning of Chapter 22?
2. What is the sage's name?
3. How many followers does Absalom claim he has in Chapter 23?
4. At the end of Chapter 2, where do David's brothers go off to?
5. According to the author in Chapter 10, who decides when it is finally time to leave the Lord's anointed?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)