|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David becomes less of a folk hero and more of a what in Chapter 14?
(a) Cautionary tale.
(b) Tragic hero.
2. According to the author in Chapter 8, who can tell who is the Lord's anointed?
(a) Blind people.
(c) Gifted people.
3. What is David's job?
(a) To sell the sheep.
(b) To shave the sheep.
(c) To wash the sheep.
(d) To watch over the sheep.
4. Essentially, David enrolls into the school of what at the end of Chapter 2?
5. According to Abishai in Chapter 23, Absalom was in some ways a youthful incarnation of who?
Short Answer Questions
1. After David kills Goliath, he finds himself a what?
2. All of the following are characteristics of the youngest son of any family found in Chapter 1, except for which one?
3. David does all of the following while tending to the sheep, except for what?
4. Who is David referring to when he says, "For months, years, perhaps a decade. Perhaps I have known for thirty years"?
5. According to the author, the youngest son of any family bears how many distinctions?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)