|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapters 19-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many followers does Absalom claim he has in Chapter 23?
2. All of the following are characteristics of the youngest son of any family found in Chapter 1, except for which one?
(a) He is spoiled.
(b) He never leads.
(c) Little is expected of him.
(d) He is the smartest.
3. David becomes less of a folk hero and more of a what in Chapter 14?
(b) Cautionary tale.
(d) Tragic hero.
4. According to the author in Chapter 14, what word is NOT found in the vocabulary of fugitives?
5. What color is David's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two characters are conversing in Chapter 19?
2. What question does the author tell the reader to memorize in Chapter 8?
3. What is David's job?
4. Who became the greatest hymn writer and the greatest comforter of broken hearts?
5. Who does the author say God is looking at in Chapter 9?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)